Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Team that you used to fight the summons to get the limit break item, and the materia you used with magnify if you used it.
breh i dont even remember that was like a week ago...im back on xbox now...i rolled with aerith/tifa/cloud that's all i remember

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just bought ff xv royal edition for 18$ since now i have the ff fever.

This game is trash brehs. :why:The combat is too easy and im driving around playing monster hunter.

:snoop: Oh well at least i got it on sale.

i guess ill have to wait for the second part of ff7 remake.

i just bought Greedfall on sale as well. Gonna try that next for now.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Beat it last night 17-18) man Rufus was OP as shyt like I can’t imagine that on hard (:dame:) mode. How y’all deal with him cuz I let my atb fill n used triple slash and some fire materia until my limit break.

Btw “stop” on the time materia is a great spell, perfect for tifas fast fighting style. Gave her the stagger materia too.

If you use punisher parry you shouldnt have any problems with Rufus

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps

This game is trash brehs. :why:The combat is too easy and im driving around playing monster hunter.

Complete trash.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

yo let me know how greedfall is. I been looking at it but haven’t heard much about it

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

That game is not that good and greedfall isn't that good either. If you have FF fever I'd go play FF12 if you only like modern games and don't wanna play something turn based.

If you only like action RPGs (mash buttons to attack) then play KH or the Tales of series.

If you like turn based games then play the older FFs or Dragon Quest (which has arguably been better than FF since 8).

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

That game is not that good and greedfall isn't that good either. If you have FF fever I'd go play FF12 if you only like modern games and don't wanna play something turn based.

If you only like action RPGs (mash buttons to attack) then play KH or the Tales of series.

If you like turn based games then play the older FFs or Dragon Quest (which has arguably been better than FF since 8).

Actually, if you want something akin to FFVIIR then pick up Trails of Mana remake. It plays actually kinda similar to this, as it's three party team and you switch between the three just like this, minus the slow mo. Game is full time action based, but you can also totally pause the game to issue out commands to non used party members like this as well. Game is quite fun and there's a demo available too, so you don't have to commit that just to test it out. 50 dollar regular price game, so cheaper than usual brand new games.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I cant wait until future games

And seeing Cloud interact with ppl willing to shyt on him like CID, or guys who are more emo than him and can just kick his ass like Vincent

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

Try Final Fantasy 12.... imo the moat underrated in the series. If u ignore Vaan and act like Balthiar, Basch and Ashe are the main characters, its a great game

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What did yall think about the ghosts and entities

Felt like it was some plot / game time padding by Nomura
I think the OG did mention ghosts before, so it kinda went with the story, I also do feel it was kinda added in for no reason. It did go with the story though because they did have to go through the train station to get back to midgar.

Didn’t really like the level, but I’m ok with it.