Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Lmao I just googled them. That dude vaan isn’t really the main character? Why do they make it seem like that? vaan and the chick with the bunny ears are the only ones I remember when I think of 12.

Nah Basch, Ashe, and Balthier > Vaan, Penelo, Fran in terms of story importance... Hell Penelo and Fran could get cut from the game completely and you wouldn't lose much. They tell the story of the first 3 through Vaan's eyes that's it. Revenant Wings Vaan is the hero.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Nah Basch, Ashe, and Balthier > Vaan, Penelo, Fran in terms of story importance... Hell Penelo and Fran could get cut from the game completely and you wouldn't lose much. They tell the story of the first 3 through Vaan's eyes that's it. Revenant Wings Vaan is the hero.
lol when I type in who’s the main character in xii they said it was vaan.

I guess they ain’t really play the game.

I think stuff like that is cool though when they make it seem like one person is the main character, but it’s really not.

The game actually looks interesting.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

I think stuff like that is cool though when they make it seem like one person is the main character, but it’s really not.

FF12 is not a bad game. I don't think anyone will say that it is.

Whether most can enjoy it is just.... its clearly not for everyone. When it comes to combat, its so removed from the player that it feels like an MMO. There's a lot of straight up dead weight in the narrative and main party. Its hard to love the world because your group is not the biggest factor in its changing.

But most who like it, love it. Very much a love or hate game.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

It's a love or hate game, no in between. I personally love Final Fantasy 12. It shyts all over 13 and 15(both are trash) and honestly is on the same level as 10 to me.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
FF12 is not a bad game. I don't think anyone will say that it is.

Whether most can enjoy it is just.... its clearly not for everyone. When it comes to combat, its so removed from the player that it feels like an MMO. There's a lot of straight up dead weight in the narrative and main party. Its hard to love the world because your group is not the biggest factor in its changing.

But most who like it, love it. Very much a love or hate game.

Whoever said earlier in the thread that it's the most "mature" FF, I agree with. There's not a ton of really over the top effects and childish gimmicks like the others. The world feels more grounded and "realistic" in a lot of ways, but some people see it as being dry, boring or lacking color. The other Ivalice games feed into that as well.

So I yeah I'd agree with that, I personally loved it, I can see why some wouldn't like it, but I think anyone calling it flat out bad is not being fair with it. It really doesn't appeal to people who need constant action or have low attention spans.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Whoever said earlier in the thread that it's the most "mature" FF, I agree with. There's not a ton of really over the top effects and childish gimmicks like the others. The world feels more grounded and "realistic" in a lot of ways, but some people see it as being dry, boring or lacking color. The other Ivalice games feed into that as well.

So I yeah I'd agree with that, I personally loved it, I can see why some wouldn't like it, but I think anyone calling it flat out bad is not being fair with it. It really doesn't appeal to people who need constant action or have low attention spans.

Final Fantasy Tactics has the best story of any Final Fantasy game, and it is for the 95% part grounded in realism. It's also has a very solid argument as the GOAT Final Fantasy game. Square tries to push that game under the rug now, that game definitely deserves a remake. With modern technology that game would be GOAT bruh, it would change the game!

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Cloud was always a shy introvert bro, nikkas really thought he was a cocky bad ass for real? :heh:

I'd have to spoil a lot of things to explain why though just trust me, this is a SPOT on depiction of Cloud from the original.

Not a cocky bad ass but not a complete dikk either. Other than the "not interested" comment to Wedge the player could choose, I don't recall Cloud ever being disrespectful to Biggs, Jessie or Wedge. Matter of fact, I think most of the dikkish comments had to be player selected.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Not a cocky bad ass but not a complete dikk either. Other than the "not interested" comment to Wedge the player could choose, I don't recall Cloud ever being disrespectful to Biggs, Jessie or Wedge. Matter of fact, I think most of the dikkish comments had to be player selected.

They gave you the illusion of choice, with the options. This game does the same, you get to choose Tifa or Aerith this time. This a dating sim low key, cause it's different scenes for each broad. I didn't know it was a different scene until I saw somebody say that it was a different scene.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Pretty much played 6 hours tonight. Running g all through Wall Market. Could’ve really used that prize money. Non of these side quests are giving money smh. I really want that sword in the weapon shop.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much played 6 hours tonight. Running g all through Wall Market. Could’ve really used that prize money. Non of these side quests are giving money smh. I really want that sword in the weapon shop.

Do the squad challenge, you get a belt that gives you 100+ hp.

Also why did
jessie have to die and that fat useless b*stard wedge didnt
:mjcry:

fukk PULL UP JULES

Last edited:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
They gave you the illusion of choice, with the options. This game does the same, you get to choose Tifa or Aerith this time. This a dating sim low key, cause it's different scenes for each broad. I didn't know it was a different scene until I saw somebody say that it was a different scene.

What do you mean "this time"? In the original, your choices affect who you go on a date with later at the Gold Saucer between Aries, Tifa, Barrett or Yuffie. You had the option to be sorta nice or an outright dikk in conversations with people. The remake makes it seem like a$$hole cloud is canon, but outside his apathy towards barrett about avalanche I don't really recall cloud being this mean to everyone.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Do the squad challenge, you get a belt that gives you 100+ hp.

Also why did
jessie have to die and that fat useless b*stard wedge didnt
:mjcry:

fukk PULL UP JULES
wedge isn't dead? he fell out of a building?
why couldn't we trade biggs for jessie though :mjcry: