Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Final Fantasy Tactics has the best story of any Final Fantasy game, and it is for the 95% part grounded in realism. It's also has a very solid argument as the GOAT Final Fantasy game. Square tries to push that game under the rug now, that game definitely deserves a remake. With modern technology that game would be GOAT bruh, it would change the game!
I can never give FFT props because of how much of a weak copy it was of Tactics Ogre.

Its solid but like.... nah :russ:

Yal can boot up Tactics Ogre on an emulator right now and I promise you'll be looking at the whole FFT run different.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
What do you mean "this time"? In the original, your choices affect who you go on a date with later at the Gold Saucer between Aries, Tifa, Barrett or Yuffie. You had the option to be sorta nice or an outright dikk in conversations with people. The remake makes it seem like a$$hole cloud is cannon, but outside his apathy towards barrett about avalanche I don't really recall cloud being this mean to everyone.

The original game kinda always made it seem like you should choose Aerith(I never wanted too). This game doesn't, Aerith and Tifa both get their moments. Honestly if you pay attention, Cloud was really ALWAYS supposed to end up with Tifa, not Aerith. The way they did it last time was wierd.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
i just spend 2 hours in the colosseum farming without even noticing :picard::wow:

I needed those shared slots :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They gave you the illusion of choice, with the options. This game does the same, you get to choose Tifa or Aerith this time. This a dating sim low key, cause it's different scenes for each broad. I didn't know it was a different scene until I saw somebody say that it was a different scene.

that's normal JRPG stuff, like you can take tifa, aerith, and yuffie on a date at gold saucer in the original

Balla

Superstar
Daps
The original game kinda always made it seem like you should choose Aerith(I never wanted too). This game doesn't, Aerith and Tifa both get their moments. Honestly if you pay attention, Cloud was really ALWAYS supposed to end up with Tifa, not Aerith. The way they did it last time was wierd.
Yeah I think it’s supposed to be them together too because I noticed something I didn’t really pay attention to the first play through of the remake.

When Aerith gives Cloud the flower, she says you give it to your lover after meeting up again, or something like that.

Then Cloud gives it to Tifa. Meaning Tifa is the one.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I think it’s supposed to be them together too because I noticed something I didn’t really pay attention to the first play through of the remake.

When Aerith gives Cloud the flower, she says you give it to your lover after meeting up again, or something like that.

Then Cloud gives it to Tifa. Meaning Tifa is the one.

Cloud always wanted Tifa, ever since they was kids.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cloud always wanted Tifa, ever since they was kids.

:mjlit::lolbron: I mean it's Tifa....

:shaq:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, if you want something akin to FFVIIR then pick up Trails of Mana remake. It plays actually kinda similar to this, as it's three party team and you switch between the three just like this, minus the slow mo. Game is full time action based, but you can also totally pause the game to issue out commands to non used party members like this as well. Game is quite fun and there's a demo available too, so you don't have to commit that just to test it out. 50 dollar regular price game, so cheaper than usual brand new games.
I’m thinking about getting trials after this . I got like 20 hours into 15 but never felt the Urge to complete it . I am torn because I haven’t played it in so long I feel like I should restart the game . I may play that from the beginning and trials . I was a huge og Square fan any game they advertised I brought . Until Enix :to:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Gameplay wise; its delicious. The quick switching to characters isn't as hectic as it looks and or sound. Holding square to attack never bothered me, its a petty critique.

Story; Introducing Sephiroth so early was horribly done, as well as the time shenanigans, its an established plot, there's no need to go full blown Dr. Who timelord, especially when they make the whispers the timelords and Cloud & Co. the "witnesses" of fate. Honestly it just felt like circle jerking off into what they perceive as good writing.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh believe me there is no other logical choice. She the chick you WANT and you gone find out later she the chick you NEED.

Besides this remake made me realize Aerith would probably get on my nerves if you cuffed her.
Aerith is a fling or a wistful memory but if you stay with her realize you got nothing in common and she gets onto your nerves with the quirks