Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Balla

Superstar
Daps
The OG ones were true a$$holes. Distract you enough while the rest of the goons fukked up your crew :russ:.

I didn't think I'd like it after playing the demo, but the combat really grew on me. I just beat the underground behemoth and the whole thing was very satisfying.

My only real critique... I was watching Joseph Anderson review God of War, and he brought up how annoying the moments of "cinematic walking" were, and it reminded me a bit of this game. Every time you take control away from the player it breaks immersion. I get that there's maybe a monitor or something important the devs didn't want you to miss, but I don't know, maybe give the player the freedom to discover these things on their own?
The OG bike game was terrible. Like you really play that and know that square should just stick to their regular games. They tried though.

:mjlol:

I honestly think I’ll be the only one to say this, but I didn’t mind the walking parts of the game. That shyt felt like a movie to me, too much running feels unrealistic.

That’s just me though.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
It was given a pass back in the day, and for the time was kinda fun, this shyt felt way too dated lol
So I’m at chapter 17 right before the elevator and the party is giving me that speech about, am I sure I want to continue and to make sure I did all I wanted to do.

Is there anything that I’m missing before I get on the elevator? I got Cloud’s weapon and ran around and got all the items that I can remember.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I’m at chapter 17 right before the elevator and the party is giving me that speech about, am I sure I want to continue and to make sure I did all I wanted to do.

Is there anything that I’m missing before I get on the elevator? I got Cloud’s weapon and ran around and got all the items that I can remember.
Yeah I’m pretty sure there’s nothing else you can do

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished this game. I fukking love it man. Can't wait for Part 2 and Part 3. shyt, they better drop Part 2 and Part 3 together.

:mjcry: Thanks for remaking my favorite childhood classic game of all time

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Id sacrifice a baby for a remake of the xenosaga series

Albedo in 4k:mjlit:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah it took me like 7 tries. apparently u gotta get all the dresses for an achievement. i dont think imma plat this game

all the dresses? How?.

I didn't realize there's the commence battle training that you earn $$$ in the mission where you help Jessie.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I might lightly touch a nikkas dikk for an Xenogears remake :bryan:

EnchantingOffensiveCicada-size_restricted.gif