Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Advent children would be the future... :beli: this is still the past... we haven't seen any alternate timelines yet, lets not speculate...
Cloud has visions of the future. And the whispers pretty much let us know someone is manipulating the events here. It really seems like Advent Children happened and then Seph figured out time travel/manipulation and here we are...

from Sephs perspective this is the future after advent children.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cloud has visions of the future. And the whispers pretty much let us know someone is manipulating the events here. It really seems like Advent Children happened and then Seph figured out time travel/manipulation and here we are...

from Sephs perspective this is the future after advent children.

but sephiroth wasn't in advent children like that it was that worm guy who turned into sephiroth...We havent seen anything showing us sephiroth time traveling... :damn: lets not speculate!!!

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
What ya team and materia lookin like breh?
kinda hard to explain...i know i got what i want almost maxed out...funny thing is while doing these summon trials i been playing the game the wrong way this whole time...i would have my team rocking 3 HP ups and 3 mp ups this whole time...basically gimping myself by not using other materia...crazy cuz i already beat the game and im on chapter 16 on hard...but now that i got unlimited limit breaks i guess all that doesnt matter :mjlol:..ill take a pic and upload em tomorrow...but the thing is with this game for boss fights u gotta switch your set up...the only wack thing about this game is u cant switch your shyt on the fly...

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
got the best item in the game full limit break as soon as every fight starts :wow: and it charges 2x as fast :mjgrin::blessed:
what is it, would be helpful af. Lightning materia + elemental materia with Tifa is a beauty to see on the battlefield, aesthetically matches her fast combat style.

the only time I chose not to pursue a item it turns out to be the first elemental materia :snoop: