Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That nikka was one of the hardest bosses in the game. And you have people saying the side-quests are ass.

:mjlol:

I saw people saying it was hard but I found that really easy tbf, now Chadley’s last summon (I won’t name him in case you don’t know) gave me the beatdown several times until I switched my approach up

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Just finished today.
So the ending....
Basically by doing what we did, and killing the whispers, we completely destroyed the canon of FF VII right? To the point that Biggs is alive, Aerith doesn't die and also Zack is alive?

I loved the game. I thought it was amazing

Game was superpiff.

I wouldn't say 100%. I think the key iconic events of the OG will still happen.

- Caith Sith/Yuffie/Vincent/Cid will all pop up.
- Aerith gets killed by Sephiroth
- Weapons awake
- Sephiroth summons Meteor

I think everything around those events is up for grabs.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I saw people saying it was hard but I found that really easy tbf, now Chadley’s last summon (I won’t name him in case you don’t know) gave me the beatdown several times until I switched my approach up
Lmao I think it was because I wasn’t attacking the right parts. He just did a lot of damage and took a while. I just kept shooting him with Barret.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Did y’all like playing the chapters with Areith? I found them annoying

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Did y’all like playing the chapters with Areith? I found them annoying
Wish there were more chapters with her than Barret tbh. Dude was insufferable in Midgar. I'd really forgotten.
Behemoth gave me no trouble at all. I was expecting a second form.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I have so many games to play, imma try hard not to go straight back to this and play it all the way through non-stop again.

:mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Yeah that fight was easy, the last 2 Chadley fights gave me trouble but I still beat both of them in 2 tries once I knew what I was up against.

Biggest challenge of the game overall for me (outside of pullups) was fighting Shiva solo because I didn't know I'd get Aerith back. :pachaha: