Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that fight was easy, the last 2 Chadley fights gave me trouble but I still beat both of them in 2 tries once I knew what I was up against.

Biggest challenge of the game overall for me (outside of pullups) was fighting Shiva solo because I didn't know I'd get Aerith back. :pachaha:
That’s funny because I struggled with the behemoth, but I beat shiva dolo easily.

I don’t remember why the behemoth gave me trouble, he just took a while to beat.

What is the main strategy to beat him?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That’s funny because I struggled with the behemoth, but I beat shiva dolo easily.

I don’t remember why the behemoth gave me trouble, he just took a while to beat.

What is the main strategy to beat him?

I don't even remember, all I remember he had multiple limbs and I just wailed on the limbs until stagger, rinse and repeat

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not an action game period? Are you even playing the same game as us? We're talking about the remake, not the original.

Oh wait, you must be only playing FF7R in Classic Mode...or you're just retarded. :ld:

Okay, Zelda isn't turn based and it's not an action game, it doesn't take any skills or execution to do anything related to the combat, its not that type of game

Anybody can do these moves in Final Fantasy remake if you have the right materia equipped

Only skilled players can play Ninja Gaiden and actually look like a ninja lmao

most people aren't good enough to play final fantasy XV where they can have fun with the combat, and look like Ultra Instinct so they were mad, people don't have the patience to learn how to play

It took me a long ass time to do flashy stuff with Devil may Cry because I just didn't play the series at all on ps2 but I didn't cry about the combat I learned how to do it lmao, people didn't bother to even learn how to play final fantasy XV and complained about it, the developers made it easy so any can beat even without understanding the game mechanics, and that was the main flaw with the game.

This game is simple to pick up and they put you live situations where you have to use the game mechanics so they spoon fed you in a manner a simpleton can understand

If Final Fantasy XV had ATB bar for items, most people who played wouldn't even be able to beat it lmao

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Okay, Zelda isn't turn based and it's not an action game, it doesn't take any skills or execution to do anything related to the combat, its not that type of game

Anybody can do these moves in Final Fantasy remake if you have the right materia equipped

Only skilled players can play Ninja Gaiden and actually look like a ninja lmao

most people aren't good enough to play final fantasy XV where they can have fun with the combat, and look like Ultra Instinct so they were mad, people don't have the patience to learn how to play

It took me a long ass time to do flashy stuff with Devil may Cry because I just didn't play the series at all on ps2 but I didn't cry about the combat I learned how to do it lmao, people didn't bother to even learn how to play final fantasy XV and complained about it, the developers made it easy so any can beat even without understanding the game mechanics, and that was the main flaw with the game.

This game is simple to pick up and they put you live situations where you have to use the game mechanics so they spoon fed you in a manner a simpleton can understand

If Final Fantasy XV had ATB bar for items, most people who played wouldn't even be able to beat it lmao
Zelda is also considered an action game. It's in a subgenre of RPG called Action-RPG and action-adventure. FF7R is also an Action-RPG and action-adventure. Devil May Cry is an Action-Adventure. All 3 games fall under the category of Action-Adventure.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zelda is also considered an action game. It's in a subgenre of RPG called Action-RPG and action-adventure. FF7R is also an Action-RPG and action-adventure. Devil May Cry is an Action-Adventure. All 3 games fall under the category of Action-Adventure.

zelda is not considered an action game its an adventure game, you spend most your time traversing the environment and solving puzzles in zelda, not combat, even the boss battles are just puzzles where you have to solve how to beat the boss, and once you know the answer the best is easy to beat lmao because you already solved the puzzle, it has nothing to do with your skill at playing the game just knowledge of how to beat the boss, just like you can spend hours trying to figure out a puzzle or just youtube the answer and make it look easy

I didn't say The remake game isn't a good game, I'm saying its not an action game

Final Fantasy XV was the step in the right direction, it was innovative game only game like it, that luminous engine needs to be used more, the unreal engine is why the texture pop ins are a problem in the game

Problems with XV were weak story, not enough towns, and couldn't travel freely between continents on the boat, which was obviously intending because Tenebrae, Altissia, and Nibielhem are all on the same map as the main continent, if you break the boundary on debug mode noctis can fly over to them, so they obviously just couldn't finish the game before the dead line.

Also some of the original team in VII were involved in making this game so the overall game design is just tighter, simply thinks like open doors and picking up items, which were sloppy in XV because the jump button was the same as the pick up item button and when you need to access a ledge or crawl space, and it was annoying.

But the combat was fine in the game, tutorial was thorough, the Artimger Unleash made me replay the game again just so I could do a bunch of crazy ass combos which feel good to pull off

I thought this game was gonna be a more refined version of that system, which I was excited for the potential, but instead got a hybrid turned based system, which is still a good system but it wasn't the action game people were expecting when the game was revealed

the OG fans gonna complain regardless, should've went full on action game with this

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
zelda is not considered an action game its an adventure game, you spend most your time traversing the environment and solving puzzles in zelda, not combat, even the boss battles are just puzzles where you have to solve how to beat the boss, and once you know the answer the best is easy to beat lmao because you already solved the puzzle, it has nothing to do with your skill at playing the game just knowledge of how to beat the boss, just like you can spend hours trying to figure out a puzzle or just youtube the answer and make it look easy

I didn't say The remake game isn't a good game, I'm saying its not an action game

Final Fantasy XV was the step in the right direction, it was innovative game only game like it, that luminous engine needs to be used more, the unreal engine is why the texture pop ins are a problem in the game

Problems with XV were weak story, not enough towns, and couldn't travel freely between continents on the boat, which was obviously intending because Tenebrae, Altissia, and Nibielhem are all on the same map as the main continent, if you break the boundary on debug mode noctis can fly over to them, so they obviously just couldn't finish the game before the dead line.

Also some of the original team in VII were involved in making this game so the overall game design is just tighter, simply thinks like open doors and picking up items, which were sloppy in XV because the jump button was the same as the pick up item button and when you need to access a ledge or crawl space, and it was annoying.

But the combat was fine in the game, tutorial was thorough, the Artimger Unleash made me replay the game again just so I could do a bunch of crazy ass combos which feel good to pull off

I thought this game was gonna be a more refined version of that system, which I was excited for the potential, but instead got a hybrid turned based system, which is still a good system but it wasn't the action game people were expecting when the game was revealed

the OG fans gonna complain regardless, should've went full on action game with this
Action-adventure game - Wikipedia

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Which move of his was the hardest to deal with? This is the only boss whose difficulty you can tweak before the battle by removing some of its parts.
very annoying overall

-the paralysis beams can immobilize a character, and then the airbuster will immediately use the big bomb on the paralyzed character for 4000+ damage
the "divide and conquer" move causes airbuster to split its left and right hands. those hands spam the paralysis beams

its not too hard besides the constant paralysis. also gotta keep track of mp. heal often

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
doing these chapter 14 sidequests
These goons brought out fukkin Tonberry :damn:
i forgot who dude was until he one shotted me, then it clicked
IESH0Ly.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So this actually takes place after Advent Children right? Just in an alternate timeline maybe?

That's the only way any of this makes sense.

Advent children would be the future... :beli: this is still the past... we haven't seen any alternate timelines yet, lets not speculate...