Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
You can't discount the fact that the actual navigation from Point A to B can be fun as well which for example BOTW nailed. FF7R and FF15 both have wack side quests but I have options with FF15 which prolong the fatigue, I can fly there, drive there, take a chocobo, or fast travel...in FF7R you can either run or Fast Travel and it gets old quickly because the running is down what is essentially a closed in tunnel or a tunnel with a skybox.

Flying the Regalia and landing it properly was actually a pretty damn fun mechanic...to say it's the same as the subway run in FF7R is a stretch IMO. Now was the open world perfect? No. I don't even really care about it but getting from point A to B in FF15 was much more fun as it had variety.

FF7R literally had me run through corridor after corridor, then run up 59 flights of steps, to run through more corridors...that shyt is corny.

Damn, why do nikkas on this site have such terrible takes?

If you hate both game's side quests, why even make it a point? 7R's sidequests aren't pointless, btw.

But it doesn't even matter because basically your argument comes down to you liking 15 more because it's open world and 7R is not.

If that's the most important thing you consider for a game to be great, then by that logic I guess Fallout 76 is better than The Last of Us.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

If you hate both game's side quests, why even make it a point? 7R's sidequests aren't pointless, btw.

But it doesn't even matter because basically your argument comes down to you liking 15 more because it's open world and 7R is not.

If that's the most important thing you consider for a game to be great, then by that logic I guess Fallout 76 is better than The Last of Us.

Duke's own literal words were, "It prolongs the fatigue". Maybe he meant some other shyt...but that's what he said. I don't think he knows what he's talking about or how to express that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Basically.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I honestly can't understand how anyone can say FFXV is fukking with FFVIIR.

-Characters
-Dialogue
-World building
-Battle system
-Overall story arc

All better with FFVIIR and it's not even close. You can miss me with that linear talk too because at the end of the day I have way more fun with linear ass 7R than I did with 15.

FFXV needed a later chapter in the game patched because of how god awful it was. :mjlol:

You couldn't use summons in the game unless you achieve extremely specific conditions which made them practically useless. :mjlol:

You need to watch a trash CGI movie and anime prequel just to pick up story bits that should have been in the damn game in the first place. :mjlol:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Just got to the Shinra building vr section and knocked it out. Idk how people are beating the pro pull-up challenge, I be fukking up during a good streak trynna go fast and buddy be cranking out 40+ :skip:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

2 questions:

1. How is he staggering this dude so fast??? :dahell:
2. How do u do that backflip he does with Cloud?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Just got to the Shinra building vr section and knocked it out. Idk how people are beating the pro pull-up challenge, I be fukking up during a good streak trynna go fast and buddy be cranking out 40+ :skip:
It took me a long fukkin time to beat that pull up shyt. I was gonna give the game a 9.9 if I didn’t beat it.

Idk how these nikkas beat it in their 4th try. I have read comments from mad people saying it took them hours to beat it.

At one point I didn’t think it was really possible to win it unless you’re a gaming pro, but I beat that shyt.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How do you use parry the right way? Because most male it sound good and to me it’s such a waste of materia.

I know I can use punisher mode and dodge with it, but is it really worth a materia slot?

Also how do you get your weapons stronger after you upgraded all their attack power?

I see nikkas with buster sword at like 90 and I’m on 70 and I have all of the upgraded cores with all the attack power upgraded.