Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Fly

Superstar
Daps
I’ve never played a FF game before but seeing that IGN video about Midgard or whatever has peaked my interest. Only thing stopping me from copping is I hear that a lot of the obstacles (puzzles and mazes?) placed throughout the game are unnecessary filler or some shyt. This worth the $60?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’ve never played a FF game before but seeing that IGN video about Midgard or whatever has peaked my interest. Only thing stopping me from copping is I hear that a lot of the obstacles (puzzles and mazes?) placed throughout the game are unnecessary filler or some shyt. This worth the $60?

Pretty much everyone in this thread has played it and has contested to it being worth it, easily.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I’m 14 chapters in and I haven’t encountered a puzzle or maze. You might be talking about side quests and you don’t have to do them all if you don’t want to.

The game is pretty straightforward.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Has anyone went to the honeybee with Johnny before you give the card to the old man? If so, what happens?

I can’t find any videos and I can’t do it on the second play-through because I gotta skip johnny’s mission to do madam m’s.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Are you an RPG fan? If not, then don't buy. Final Fantasy, for me any way, is the epitome of role-playing games.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
So I'm chapter 14 and just encountered that behemoth side mission...he demolished us. It's resistant to physical and magical attacks too. I just do not know.

:francis:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So I'm chapter 14 and just encountered that behemoth side mission...he demolished us. It's resistant to physical and magical attacks too. I just do not know.

:francis:
That nikka was one of the hardest bosses in the game. And you have people saying the side-quests are ass.

:mjlol:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
without a doubt, it's worth 60

just like Balla just said above me, it's a unanimous yes from everyone

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just finished today.
So the ending....
Basically by doing what we did, and killing the whispers, we completely destroyed the canon of FF VII right? To the point that Biggs is alive, Aerith doesn't die and also Zack is alive?

I loved the game. I thought it was amazing