Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
the school teacher in chapter 8 is a prostitute, :gucci: yooo :russ:

i found her in Wall Market in a back alley, shyts wild:mjlol:

she was like "please dont tell the children" :russ:

Exotic dancer

:mjlit:

Biggs had to know :lolbron:

Ms. Folia out here teaching orphans during the day and thotting it up at night. I knew Wall Market was going to bring the fukkery:mjlol:

Did any of y'all talk to her after you got the strip club VIP card? I did on accident and she had something special to say...:mjpls:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
"in this game which isn't based on anything but stats, its not an action game period."

Not an action game period? Are you even playing the same game as us? We're talking about the remake, not the original.

Oh wait, you must be only playing FF7R in Classic Mode...or you're just retarded. :ld:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Yeah, so this is a stupid question but how do you gain AP for Elemental Materia? I've had it equipped for the longest (with diff. elemental magic spells) but the AP is barely moving. It's still at level 1, and I've had it for quite some time now. Will the AP Up materia help?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Yeah, so this is a stupid question but how do you gain AP for Elemental Materia? I've had it equipped for the longest (with diff. elemental magic spells) but the AP is barely moving. It's still at level 1, and I've had it for quite some time now. Will the AP Up materia help?
Yes. Must be in a linked slot

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So you telling me none of y'all tried to do anything with the VIP card? Y'all turned it in like good lil boys to complete the quest in a timely manner? :mjlol:
Lmao I think I missed it. I only saw her in the alley. What happens?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Lmao I think I missed it. I only saw her in the alley. What happens?
I was half asleep when it happened and was just automatically skipping dialogue throughout the entire session so I can't tell you exactly sorry. :upsetfavre:

I think she was nagging you about the card. Like getting onto you about it or some shyt.

I regret not talking to more bytches when I had the card though.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I was half asleep when it happened and was just automatically skipping dialogue throughout the entire session so I can't tell you exactly sorry. :upsetfavre:

I think she was nagging you about the card. Like getting onto you about it or some shyt.

I regret not talking to more bytches when I had the card though.
I thought that I might have skipped something when I didn’t go there with the VIP card. I just continued with the story, but oh well, now I can do more shyt on the second play-through.