Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Who else has played 15? From what I’ve seen it looks easier than this game because you can teleport everywhere.

It’s not fukkin with 7.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who else has played 15? From what I’ve seen it looks easier than this game because you can teleport everywhere.

It’s not fukkin with 7.
I played it, and it’s DLC, it’s not trash like people say, but it’s nothing special either, A lot of the reason for this like people in here have said was the development hell it went through, it’s original concept was ALOT better..

regardless, 7 Remake is better in every way

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I played it, and it’s DLC, it’s not trash like people say, but it’s nothing special either, A lot of the reason for this like people in here have said was the development hell it went through, it’s original concept was ALOT better..

regardless, 7 Remake is better in every way

Same feeling after completing it. It was solid, but had potential to be so much better. I did rather like the ending tho.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
gtfo breh :mjlol:

I posted one video of the air dance combat and you morons think that's the whole combat and not a video showing a specific technique

like I said its too complex for you and it's simple, Americans are dumb, that's why japanese dumb down games for the rest

you don't even know how to play final fantasy XV its too complex for you, probably spamming potions and getting your combos interrupted constantly lmao

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I posted one video of the air dance combat and you morons think that's the whole combat and not a video showing a specific technique

like I said its too complex for you and it's simple, Americans are dumb, that's why japanese dumb down games for the rest

you don't even know how to play final fantasy XV its too complex for you, probably spamming potions and getting your combos interrupted constantly lmao
I know the entire game throughout since I have the plat, i have done all dlc and beaten Omega weapon ect. I know everything about the combat, honestly breh it’s nothing special, you’re trying way too hard to convince people lol,

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Damn I'm only on chapter 12, and i read the spoilers to see where the game would end...

I figured since I played through the original like 4 times there was nothing to spoil. I fukked up, this shyt is different :snoop:
You should've known shyt was gonna be different by chapter 5 :ufdup: