Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
man It took me forever to finish 7
had it 97 , finished in 2012, HA!

but that team of
cloud
sid
barrett

all level 80 or above :blessed:
knights of the round maxed out:lawd:
2 mime materia maxed out:ohlawd:

crew was unkukkwittable

i like 4 too

haven't finished 6 yet , looking for a 2022 completion date HA!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Naw Aerith knew Cloud had more than what he was showing on the exterior at that point. Let's not forget who Aerith was. She told Cloud in so many words "I want to know the real YOU" that he was putting on a mask and she was interested in the deeper person inside and getting to know that person-- the real Cloud.

Besides, there is nothing wrong with initial (basic) attraction to someone.

Attraction to a person who acts like, dresses like and carries the same sword as the dude she was (basically) still dating?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I played FFX before FF7 I can say what turned me off about FF7 was the graphics.. i managed to complete the game but :scust: it got real ugly at some points

This i cant wait for

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Attraction to a person who acts like, dresses like and carries the same sword as the dude she was (basically) still dating?

What I got from that, Aeris said she wants to know the real him when they were at the playground because she knew that was an act.

But c'mon, women never know wtf they want. By the time she died, she never got to know the real him. Only Tifa did.:ehh:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Now there's talk that a remake of V and VI could be in the works. I almost guarantee a VI remake will be worked on pending the smash success VII will be. So all you V, VI, VIII, and IX heads should root for this to take off.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Now there's talk that a remake of V and VI could be in the works. I almost guarantee a VI remake will be worked on pending the smash success VII will be. So all you V, VI, VIII, and IX heads should root for this to take off.

Yea, the rumor the day of the conference that the ff7 remake is apart of something bigger, in the grand scheme of things, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I honestly do not understand how a heterosexual black man can enjoy playing a game with a main character that looks like this

cloud-final-fantasy-vii-30869660-1920-1200.jpg

WTF is that...:dahell:

That's just the japanese broadening the general perspective on masculinity :skip:

Them japs is gay breh, their own women don't want them :laff:[/QUOTE]

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:ehh:
Hopefully they do 8 down the line. My favorite and I was never able to finish it.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
What I got from that, Aeris said she wants to know the real him when they were at the playground because she knew that was an act.

But c'mon, women never know wtf they want. By the time she died, she never got to know the real him. Only Tifa did.:ehh:

which make me hate cloud more...everything in the game points to Cloud/Tifa but nah cloud, ignore the bad ass big titty bartender chick when been down for you since a kid and still looking after your shyt.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

A VI and VIII remake would literally make me brain jizz. VI in particular next gen floating continient :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
which make me hate cloud more...everything in the game points to Cloud/Tifa but nah cloud, ignore the bad ass big titty bartender chick when been down for you since a kid and still looking after your shyt.

When Cloud went to Midgar and Tifa saw him he looked all :flabbynsick:. Then he starts acting all cocky and shyt. :mjlol: Tifa humored him until she couldn't no more.:mjpls: She knew that was an act.