Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Im interested to see the art style they go with. All the media after the game is working with a dark emo style but in the actual game its a lot of silly shyt going on. You got Cloud dressing up like a woman with some big fat guy hopping around the room trying to get at him, one of your crew is a cat riding a marshmallow demon, Gold Saucer, etc...

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I agree with everything else concerning Clouds personality. but wtf dude Aerith was his love. and she did have romantic feelings for the real Cloud too, she even said she was searching for the real him. also the novels showed a lot about their relationship and Advent Children clearly showed he was depressed over her ( Zack's death too). once she told him everything is ok could he finally live his life.

Right. AC Cloud is the way he is, because he actually had time to think about it and grieve. 2 years is a lot of time, and he never got closure, because he felt that he were responsible for both of their deaths, like it was his fault. Guilt will do that to you. He almost gave up to Sephiroth until Zack came in and was like, "I wouldn't give up. You already beat him once, second time should be a cinch. Do you need any help?" And then he got his shyt together.

So if Cloud is 'emo', he has a perfectly good and completely realistic reason why.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I honestly do not understand how a heterosexual black man can enjoy playing a game with a main character that looks like this

cloud-final-fantasy-vii-30869660-1920-1200.jpg

WTF is that...:dahell:

Why? Because he does ILL shyt
final-fantasy-7-omnislash-o.gif

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
This joint better not be 1997 style turn based, im not jumping back and forth in 1080p piff.

Gaming has evolved, people need to move on or play the 1997 pc in hi def.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I've been watching all the reactions to this shyt and people be legit crying. I wish I could get that excited about something. :mjcry:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought they announced this shyt for the PS3 6 years ago...

I mean whats the difference between what we saw at the e3 6 years ago and the one this year?

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Fighting style better not change and no button mashing shyt :camby:

They already said they're going to change it, and that there's no point in making an exact 1v1 copy. I think if you want the remake to be exactly the same as the original version, you're probably better off playing the newer Steam Port version.