Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: 8 was the second best RPG of all time wtf you niccas thinking? Not better than Xenogears :whoa: but a classic and much better than 7

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I honestly do not understand how a heterosexual black man can enjoy playing a game with a main character that looks like this

Heterosexual black men don't think about shyt like that. We don't grade other men.
:laff: 8 was the second best RPG of all time wtf you niccas thinking? Not better than Xenogears :whoa: but a classic and much better than 7

FF VIII is not in the consensus top 10 RPG's of all time.

FF VII however, is.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Nah but I will give you Xenogears being better than 7 but I state that as an opinion. I wouldn't have a problem with anyone saying 7 was better but 8? Nah

The stopped Ultimecia from compressing time and becoming a god.

I think.:mjlol:

Most of these games have villains tryna become god so I assumed. That time compression shyt was just something Laguna I remeber talking about.

Laguna shoulda got a spin off game btw

Bruh I had to beat this a few times back then and I'm still drawing a blank. I'm just remember being in a crystal or some shyt.

You musta been elite at 9. I was 13 and couldn't beat the shyt, let alone get the knights of the round summon and couds ultimate weapon.

I had to go back later and beat it when I was like 17

I might've been slightly older but I don't remember it being hard by any means.

Now tactics was hard, hopefully that's next on the list. For a sequel tho, not a remake

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Heterosexual black men don't think about shyt like that. We don't grade other men.

FF VIII is not in the consensus top 10 RPG's of all time.

FF VII however, is.
q7n7s7m.png

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What wealthy white man do I stan? :what:

and what exactly is wrong with a black man being apart of the master race...:what:

"The master race (German: die Herrenrasse, das Herrenvolk (help·info)) is a concept in Nazi ideology in which the Nordic race—a branch of what in late-nineteenth and early-twentieth century taxonomy was called the Aryan race—represented an ideal and pure whiterace"

Be a straight fukking retard brehs :snoop:

And every "PC master race" image is what? A blond Nordic white man or a group of them

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
"The master race (German: die Herrenrasse, das Herrenvolk (help·info)) is a concept in Nazi ideology in which the Nordic race—a branch of what in late-nineteenth and early-twentieth century taxonomy was called the Aryan race—represented an ideal and pure whiterace"

Be a straight fukking retard brehs :snoop:

And every "PC master race" image is what? A blond Nordic white man or a group of them
PC master race refers to PC gaming not ones skin color or race you inbred fukking retard...

Using your own dumbass logic all PS stans must be Japanese...:smh:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
PC master race refers to PC gaming not ones skin color or race you inbred fukking retard...

Using your own dumbass logic all PS stans must be Japanese...:smh:

Damn breh, you must be really dumb to make the reach that having a playstation is the same as running around posting that corny ass cac slogan "PC master race" shyt. I wouldn't expect anything else from a clown tho.

leave that weak shyt in reddit and neogaf where fakkit shyt like that belongs.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Damn breh, you must be really dumb to make the reach that having a playstation is the same as running around posting that corny ass cac slogan "PC master race" shyt. I wouldn't expect anything else from a clown tho.

leave that weak shyt in reddit and neogaf where fakkit shyt like that belongs.
Dumbass you said PC gaming is linked to nazis because some cacs post nordic pics...Now how the fukk is me using your own retaded logic a reach by saying PS stans must be japs because of never ending gifs of a Jap CEO's doing retarded poses? :dahell:

and I don't post on any of those corny sites...That's where stans of fakkit games like this one go...

Enjoy playing out your Jap tranny fantasies little clown nikka...:camby:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dumbass you said PC gaming is linked to nazis because some cacs post nordic pics...Now how the fukk is me using your own retaded logic a reach by saying PS stans must be japs because of never ending gifs of a Jap CEO's doing retarded poses? :dahell:

and I don't post on any of those corny sites...That's where stans of fakkit games like this one go...

Enjoy playing out your Jap tranny fantasies little clown nikka...:camby:

:mjlol: nikka just outed yourself

I don't even know what Japanese trannies look like but apparently your fakkit ass does. Not do I know or care about what sony ceo does. As long as he keeps putting out goat consoles

Now Foh bytch nikka so we can get back to discussing a classic

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I honestly do not understand how a heterosexual black man can enjoy playing a game with a main character that looks like this

cloud-final-fantasy-vii-30869660-1920-1200.jpg

WTF is that...:dahell:

Have your sexuality threatened by a fictional character that wields a giant sword, brehs. :mjpls:

Probably saw Cloud in a dress and got hit with dehydration. :mjpls:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
omg!!!! I can't wait for this!

ps4: 1
XBoxone: 0

-waits for the angry xbox fans to light a fire under my ass- :lupe:

OsirusBZA

SOHH Jobber
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
LOL at peeps giving that retarded as FF 8 Junk system crap praise .

FF 7 was the last game in the saga with a finetuned layout .

Materia or bust , twats .