Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Daps
Reppin
Canada
You're input isn't needed or wanted in the majority of topics you post in but yet here you are :francis:

Back to the topic of the battle system, it needs to tweaked and sped up. shyt was boring and too simple even back then once you started trying to grind lvl 99. Keep it turn based but get rid of that timer

I don't mind if they stuck to that tbh, it might be even better if the game offered different styles. Classic and FF13.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're input isn't needed or wanted in the majority of topics you post in but yet here you are :francis:

Back to the topic of the battle system, it needs to tweaked and sped up. shyt was boring and too simple even back then once you started trying to grind lvl 99. Keep it turn based but get rid of that timer
Wasnt boring or simple back then.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I honestly do not understand how a heterosexual black man can enjoy playing a game with a main character that looks like this

cloud-final-fantasy-vii-30869660-1920-1200.jpg

WTF is that...:dahell:

From the same cat who runs around talking that "PC master race" shyt? Foh clown

Plus that was back most of us didn't really have a real world grasp on race and racism

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wasnt boring or simple back then.

Yea it was very boring and simple, even end game ( if that's what you want to call it). Spam knights of armor and mimic then everything dies. Get clouds ultimate weapon, everything dies. shyt was very easy, it was just a grind

I don't mind if they stuck to that tbh, it might be even better if the game offered different styles. Classic and FF13.

What is the purpose of waiting through a timer when turns are going to be in whatever order they are gonna happen anyway? There's no need for that timer and most people put that shyt on the maximum battle speed anyway

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
From the same cat who runs around talking that "PC master race" shyt? Foh clown

Plus that was back most of us didn't really have a real world grasp on race and racism

Yup. I literally remember telling my pops for Christmas "get the game with the white dude with the HUGE sword"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yea it was very boring and simple, even end game ( if that's what you want to call it). Spam knights of armor and mimic then everything dies. Get clouds ultimate weapon, everything dies. shyt was very easy, it was just a grind
It was not boring, simple, or easy to get knights of the round or clouds ultimate weapon.

Sure once you got all that you were OP. as in every game once you get all the best stuff/level up to the max

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yup. I literally remember telling my pops for Christmas "get the game with the white dude with the HUGE sword"

Exactly and nobody knew about any of that shyt then. If people want to go back to their childhoods and nit pick shyt that was questionable then everything would've been under a magnifying glass

Hell you even have nikkas now a days saying the Martin show was c00ning.

Some of this shyt has some merit, some doesn't

Let's act like 8 didn't shyt all over this piece of shyt.

8 was good but nah, I can't even remember how it ended. Probably was one of the most forgettable entries in the series

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It was not boring, simple, or easy to get knights of the round or clouds ultimate weapon.

Sure once you got all that you were OP. as in every game once you get all the best stuff/level up to the max

Game was easy if me as an ~9 year old didn't really have much trouble with it and that was my first real rpg.

I'm just saying speed it up, and a little more strategy and depth to it. I'm not saying change it into an arpg or change any of the core principles of the fighting system.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Exactly and nobody knew about any of that shyt then. If people want to go back to their childhoods and nit pick shyt that was questionable then everything would've been under a magnifying glass

Hell you even have nikkas now a days saying the Martin show was c00ning.

Some of this shyt has some merit, some doesn't

8 was good but nah, I can't even remember how it ended. Probably was one of the most forgettable entries in the series

The stopped Ultimecia from compressing time and becoming a god.

I think.:mjlol:

Most of these games have villains tryna become god so I assumed. That time compression shyt was just something Laguna I remeber talking about.

Laguna shoulda got a spin off game btw

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Game was easy if me as an ~9 year old didn't really have much trouble with it and that was my first real rpg.

I'm just saying speed it up, and a little more strategy and depth to it. I'm not saying change it into an arpg or change any of the core principles of the fighting system.

You musta been elite at 9. I was 13 and couldn't beat the shyt, let alone get the knights of the round summon and couds ultimate weapon.

I had to go back later and beat it when I was like 17