Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Pifford

All Star
Daps
If these fakkits turn one of the defining games of a generation into some weaboo ARPG bullshyt where you only control 1 character the entire phucking game and hire a bunch of terrible anime voice actors I hope this is the final nail in SE's coffin. Deez nikkaz could literally copy and paste the battle system and story and sell 10 mil+ easy, but of course they have to make a myriad of "improvements" that will more likely than not turn it into Generic SE ARPG 7

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If these fakkits turn one of the defining games of a generation into some weaboo ARPG bullshyt where you only control 1 character the entire phucking game and hire a bunch of terrible anime voice actors I hope this is the final nail in SE's coffin. Deez nikkaz could literally copy and paste the battle system and story and sell 10 mil+ easy, but of course they have to make a myriad of "improvements" that will more likely than not turn it into Generic SE ARPG 7

That's what I'm saying. Simple turned based combat and regular ass exp-based leveling.....Once they start changing shyt that's when they will ruin everything.

The only thing they should add is new skills, items, and possibly expand on the story.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
It's gonna look like FFXIII's battle system most likely. Characters can move around at your will.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H

Nah copy and pasting the original's battle system would be weak IMO. I do think the biggest mistake they could make is only letting the player control Cloud, and I don't think they'll do that. I can't really remember but aren't there portions of the game where you can't even use Cloud? Dude goes into a comma or some shyt.

But they definitely need to improve that battle system. shyt is too slow paced and dull in these times. shyt like that is for handheld games like Pokemon. I'm not even sure how Square should do it, but I do trust in their battle system designers. Only game I wasn't feeling in that department was FF12.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
If you don't want turn based combat, then you don't want a FF7 remake.

Your input is not needed :camby:

You're an idiot if that's what you got from my post :snoop:

And not that I should be proud to admit this, but I'm probably a top 5 FF7 stan in the world, fall back b.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I honestly do not understand how a heterosexual black man can enjoy playing a game with a main character that looks like this

cloud-final-fantasy-vii-30869660-1920-1200.jpg

WTF is that...:dahell:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If you don't want turn based combat, then you don't want a FF7 remake.

Your input is not needed :camby:

You're input isn't needed or wanted in the majority of topics you post in but yet here you are :francis:

Back to the topic of the battle system, it needs to tweaked and sped up. shyt was boring and too simple even back then once you started trying to grind lvl 99. Keep it turn based but get rid of that timer