Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know, why is this such a big deal? I played FF7 when I was little, it was cool but some of these reactions are just :wtf: to me.

Shenmue 3 I can understand since that's a new game in the series, but this I'm not really understanding why it's such a huge deal :lupe:
Well not only is FFVII THE RPG that set the scene for JRPGS later on, it was teased with next gen visuals last gen during the PS3 reveal. Ever since people saw that, people wanted a remake in line with that visual and it was hush hush since.

Daps
Reppin
X
I don't know, why is this such a big deal? I played FF7 when I was little, it was cool but some of these reactions are just :wtf: to me.
As someone said, FFVII was a game changer. If you were like 6 or 7 when you played, it probably wouldn't even resonate how great this actually was in terms of gameplay, graphics and storyline (the lowkey native American plot with Nanaki and his human grandpa:sadbron:, the environmentalist message, the corporate sponsored terrorism and propaganda had me so woke in junior high), even the musical score was:ahh:. I spent like weeks raising top notch chocobos alone:wow: getting them their special greens and so on. I got attached to the damn chocobos! I named them all:damn:It's my personal GOAT and I've been gaming since I was 4 yo. That said, I saw the trailer and was on some :shaq2: because I hate remakes on principle, but seeing the midgar slums and remembering how Shinra....I---I can't even speak of it:banderas:...the innocent lives lost....:to:watching Barret and Cloud get off the train not knowing they would be framed into looking like ISIS :lupe: memories came flooding back on some :mjcry: For a lot of people playing this game was pure joy, for me it was and will forever be :blessed:

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
What do yall think they should do with the leveling system. My opinion is just bring it back to the simple kill monsters to gain exp and level. No more fukking sphere grid/crystarium shyt. I can't wait to start leveling my materia up again too and overtraining to make quick work of fakkits like Rufus:lawd:

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219
:patrice:http://www.siliconera.com/2015/06/17/final-fantasy-vii-remake-will-have-more-work-done-to-its-story/

“I can’t share too much for now, but it won’t be a simple remake,” says Nomura. “If we were to simply just make the graphics look pretty for the new generation consoles, I don’t think it could surpass the original version. If that’s what you wanted, I think it’d be enough to just play the original International version on PlayStation 4, and it would be satisfying enough.”

“We’ve yet to show any screenshots from the game, but it has vastly evolved, so please look forward to it,” Nomura continues. “Again, this time, since the story is being handled by Nojima, that also means that there will be more work added to it, so please look forward to that as well.”

Stuff like the W-Item glitch better not be removed...:demonic:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Simple tweaks to the battle system that don't really change it much fundamentally that I'm hoping they inplement

Keep the battle intro / shattering screen but make the battles happen live in whatever environment that you're in which leaves a lot of room for shyt like if it's raining then electric damage is increased and other things like that

Take away that action time wait bar, shyts dated and make everyone's actions back to back.

Button map actions: square - magic, X - attack, triangle - summon, O - items

Add player interaction with ultimate moves

Make enemies scale and make em tougher but make the battles less frequent.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:francis: always some nikkas that gotta go against the grain....dudes been hoping and waiting on this practically their entire lives b, let them cook
Final Fantasy, son really :what:
You dudes are hyped over this old ass dumb ass role playing game like its mad hot

:childplease:

Only on the internet..

I never heard one dude in real life talk about wack ass Final Fantasy but ya'll nikkas stay complaining about Madden :mjlol:

The internet I tell ya..

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
Final Fantasy, son really :what:
You dudes are hyped over this old ass dumb ass role playing game like its mad hot

:childplease:

Only on the internet..

I never heard one dude in real life talk about wack ass Final Fantasy but ya'll nikkas stay complaining about Madden :mjlol:

The internet I tell ya..

Go get called the n word on COD and :camby:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well not only is FFVII THE RPG that set the scene for JRPGS later on, it was teased with next gen visuals last gen during the PS3 reveal. Ever since people saw that, people wanted a remake in line with that visual and it was hush hush since.

Hell, it goes back even earlier than that. People have been wanting a FF7 remake ever since the PS2 era was in its prime. This is something that's been anticipated for over a decade and it's finally happening.

and this isn't going to be the same ol FF7 just with a new can of paint. They can potentially do so many things with this remake including adding new stuff to the story, new battle system etc. It will be a brand new experience.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do yall think they should do with the leveling system. My opinion is just bring it back to the simple kill monsters to gain exp and level. No more fukking sphere grid/crystarium shyt. I can't wait to start leveling my materia up again too and overtraining to make quick work of fakkits like Rufus:lawd:

Don't change anything, keep it as basic as possible