Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I went from :stopitslime: to :ohhh: to :mjcry: after finding out this is actually being made. So many damn memories

The motorcycle chase. Chocobo racing. Being low-key excited every time the Turks showed up because of their theme music.

Struggling through the entire 2nd and 3rd disc because I did no grinding whatsoever after the first disc in my first playthrough :francis:

Being heartbroken at Aerith getting killed, even though my cousins had already spoiled it for me. I was legit upset the rest of that weekend afterwards:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

About to make me load it up on an emulator on my laptop

Crossdressing Cloud in HD :mjlol:

Actually, that whole part of the game, from meeting Aerith through the meeting Don Corneo, was pure fukkery :mjlol:

The fact that Cloud actually got raped in that Wall Market hot tub room.... :huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

My exact reaction :banderas:

XCzSkje.gif

Daps
Now if they do reveal this shyt and its ps4 exclusive... Everybody else can pack it up. Try to win next gen.

Sony coulda been had the console war in a chokehold if they woulda dropped a shytload of JRPGs during the PS3 era. Square needs to make a Chrono Trigger sequel from the first game, and they also need to make a new Star Ocean game. Star Ocean was lowkey the GOAT game on X Box 360. One of the most underrated games ever released on both X360 and PS4.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Sony coulda been had the console war in a chokehold if they woulda dropped a shytload of JRPGs during the PS3 era. Square needs to make a Chrono Trigger sequel from the first game, and they also need to make a new Star Ocean game. Star Ocean was lowkey the GOAT game on X Box 360. One of the most underrated games ever released on both X360 and PS4.

wasnt Star Ocean 5 was confirmed just today tho?!?! :dahell:

Daps
I said earlier that Square Enix has fallen off but lately I'm starting to rescind that statement.

FFXV, Star Ocean 5, KH3 and the juggernaut FFVII Remake. :mjcry:

Man this trailer is so damn good. I done watched it several times. If that trailer didn't evoke that inner child out of you then gaming has failed you :mjcry:

Yes lord god really does exists. :whoo:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I don't know, why is this such a big deal? I played FF7 when I was little, it was cool but some of these reactions are just :wtf: to me.

Shenmue 3 I can understand since that's a new game in the series, but this I'm not really understanding why it's such a huge deal :lupe:

It was a revolutionary RPG, which changed shyt. People weren't really messing with RPGs like that, apparently. But once FF7 hit, that was it. It was THE game for years. You could say it was a perfect storm. First 3D FF game, great story, memorable music, groundbreaking graphics for its time, compelling villain, and people could connect with the characters so much. The world was a place that you could draw connections to the real world, and to some, it hits home. Not to mention, the mini-games and side-quests had you more than occupied. That game not only set the standard for other Final Fantasies, but RPGs as a whole. So even when you might've had FF games that were 'better' in a sense, like FF6, FF8 and FF9, neither of them on the grand scale of things are as important to the RPG genre as FF7.