Final fantasy has a Medievil approach to diversity(too many black people=Bad)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No it isn't. It's begging white folks to do something they'll do a piss poor job at .
Lots of games have great black representation. Not even sure what you are talking about here.

Of course you are ok with some very problematic depictions of black folks being such a fan of Japanese culture. But other people aren’t “begging” or wrong for asking for change.

c00n shyt is the defending Atomic heart for having borderline racist imagery but then again you're not a seriosu person. FOH.
I’m not gone do the console wars nonsense with y’all over serious topics.

Do better :smh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lots of games have great black representation. Not even sure what you are talking about here.
? SOME games. Lots of games don't.

Of course you are ok with some very problematic depictions of black folks being such a fan of Japanese culture. But other people aren’t “begging” or wrong for asking for change.
Ah, the go to ad hominem attack. Literally rooted in something completely made up. Saying I'd prefer our own shyt by our own instead of asking for people that don't even really fukk with black folks in general is c00nary but begging those same people is somehow respectable. Come on now.

You're literally in another thread defending and "contextualizing" racist shyt in a game with zero black people because of its affiliation to Gamepass but now you're suddenly a black militant 24 hours later :laff:.

FOH clown.

I’m not gone do the console wars nonsense with y’all over serious topics.

Do better :smh:
You do it every day nikka, stop it.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure Conner, in the real world we are gonna continue to hold companies to a modern standard.
Deflect if you want but I ain't in here begging Japan to put me in their RPGs:manny:

You talking about holding companies to a higher standard while we have no standard of our own to uphold because we don't have any companies :francis:

Scream louder tho maybe they'll start feeling bad

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wild hearts a game I'm playing now has a great spread of different races and is clearly a Japanese game in a fantasy Japanese era.

Infact one of the main story characters is randomly a black woman.

The fact there isn't a single FF game that can or has done this is pretty sad.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
No it isn't. It's begging white folks to do something they'll do a piss poor job at anyway.
we have no standard of our own to uphold because we don't have any companies
:wow:
Sure Conner, in the real world we are gonna continue to hold companies to a modern standard.

By crying to white journalists on twitter and resetera that mfs on here also hate:dead:

You're literally in another thread defending and "contextualizing" racist shyt in a game with zero black people because of its affiliation to Gamepass but now you're suddenly a black militant 24 hours later
I knew something was wrong when he said 'there’s lots of black/brown/female/latina high fantasy fans', one step away from 'POC':scust:

They just need a couple characters, why question the white dominance in the industry when you can modify it to your sensibilities?:troll:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
? SOME games. Lots of games don't.

Ah, the ad hominem attack. Literally rooted in something completely made up. Saying I'd prefer our own shyt instead of asking for people that don't even really fukk with black folks in general is c00nary but begging those same people is somehow respectable. Come on.

You're literally in another thread defending and "contextualizing" racist shyt in a game with zero black people because of its affiliation to Gamepass but now you're suddenly a black militant 24 hours later :laff:

FOH clown.

You do it every day nikka, stop it.
There was no ad hominem as i said before, we have all accepted some questionable shyt to consume the media we enjoy. Which makes it weird for y’all to run in these threads pointing fingers about who accepted or defended what or who’s “begging”

It’s all theatrics with you weirdos.

In one thread if you aren’t mad enough you are a c00n, in the next thread if call for change you are “begging”

Nobody came in the Atomic Heart thread and said “stop begging they are russians what do you expect” :stopitslime:

Like i said in there y’all are fake AF.

Even here you are talking out of both sides of your ass.

On one hand i “defended” atomic heart for not being mad AF, on the other hand i’m begging for saying square could and should do better.

When in reality i said the same thing in both threads. The shyt should be changed and they should hire some black artists/writers so they don’t run into those problems.

Somehow this same totally reasonable take is attacked by you weirdos from both angles depending on which game i’m talking about.

Y’all dudes really have issues :smh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wild hearts a game I'm playing now has a great spread of different races and is clearly a Japanese game in a fantasy Japanese era.

Infact one of the main story characters is randomly a black woman.

The fact there isn't a single FF game that can or has done this is pretty sad.

Were there a lot of black characters in chained echoes?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Are there any black people in any of these games?:jbhmm:

The most

Eiyuden Chronicle 100 heros
Zelda botw 2

2nd most

Granblue relink... (hopefully)
Metal slugs tactics
Replaced

The rest

Atom heart
Fire emblem Engage
Octopath traveler 2

Wishfully thinking

Final Fantasy 7 re part 2... ( yeah I know probably not)

Seems like you don’t actually have a problem with this, until now with this specific game. In fact you claim to stan nintendo who have avoided putting black people as even supporting cast members in any of their games for the past 40 years

Seems like the vastly majority of games you love go out of their way to not feature black people or options to create black characters

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Were there a lot of black characters in chained echoes?
A lot? I wouldn't say that, but 2 of the 8 playable characters were black or dark skinned and about 15 to 20 percent of the the population of each town or area was dark or black.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think you guys have a misunderstanding of what i’m talking about.

It doesn’t have to be “black stories” or black lead characters etc. Sure you want that stuff to be written and handled by black people. Although there are some very good recent examples of this that’s not what i’m talking about.

I’m talking about in a game like final fantasy where the devs go out of their way to erase black skin. This used to be the norm. Most devs aren’t doing that anymore. I wouldn’t expect Final Fantasy to have some deep story about a black family from Harlem, but i would expect the people depicted in the game to be as diverse as humanity is outside the game. Most games are doing much better at this. Some aren’t.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breh...I don't want another "Barry" or the weirdo black dude with the afro that was nesting a fukking chicken (I know it was a fukking Chocobo...same damn thing).

I'm over it. FF is an overrated franchise with an empty ass plot that ended up making sense as a MMO that will never get it's due outside the niche market. The same people expecting FF to turn flips on black characters are the same folks that bytch about Kingdom Come having not a black person in sight, despite the fact that the dev team are in the whitest part of the atmosphere.

I just wish, for once in our natural lives...that we put all the money into the pot and make an AAA game to stick it to these companies. I'm tired of black devs being thrown pocket change to make the WOAT video games in existence (I'm over the indie approach).

These CEOs need to take it to the industry. No more of this begging shyt.