Final fantasy has a Medievil approach to diversity(too many black people=Bad)

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Dude told y'all black people wasn't realistic for the made up time period and then included giant summons, magic and fighting gods...

But the people who have a problem with that are the crazy ones.

I don't expect my jrpgs to have black people, but don't give me some BS answer and insult my intelligence :stopitslime:

Dude put white people in turbans and crafted a world clearly based of chattel slavery and jim crow america.

But naw can’t have any brown skin in the game. That would be too much.:wow:

And dudes in here defending the shyt for stan points.

Sony stan’s wild :mjlol:
Why are there no black/ brown people in Winterfell? Why are they all in Dorne or across the narrow sea in Essos?

Why are there no black people in Gondor? Why are they all on the other side of Mordor?

It's perfectly reasonable that in a time period before cheap and convenient mass transit, people weren't migrating much from where they were born, and so any region's inhabitants all look the same color

This is where the Netflix Witcher show fukked up, they had a bunch of white people and black people and other races all based in medieval Norway or whatever, and it looked retarded

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why are there no black/ brown people in Winterfell? Why are they all in Dorne or across the narrow sea in Essos?

Why are there no black people in Gondor? Why are they all on the other side of Mordor?

It's perfectly reasonable that in a time period before cheap and convenient mass transit, people weren't migrating much from where they were born, and so any region's inhabitants all look the same color

This is where the Netflix Witcher show fukked up, they had a bunch of white people and black people and other races all based in medieval Norway or whatever, and it looked retarded
First off, black and brown people did exist in real medieval europe.

Second FF16 has rocket boats, palm trees, and desert lands where people where turbans and other african inspired clothing and architecture.

There’s no reason for this game not to have dark skin other than the fact that the devs wanted it that way.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
First off, black and brown people did exist in real medieval europe.

Second FF16 has rocket boats, palm trees, and desert lands where people where turbans and other african inspired clothing and architecture.

There’s no reason for this game not to have dark skin other than the fact that the devs wanted it that way.
Like 2 or 3? I believe you

But let's assume the worst version of what you're saying is true and they didn't put black people in it because they didn't want to. So what? I've never played any of the old FF games, but where they very diverse? What lead you to expect that this one would be?

And I'm aware I'm currently debating a concern troll who never has and never will play the game smh

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Like 2 or 3? I believe you

But let's assume the worst version of what you're saying is true and they didn't put black people in it because they didn't want to. So what? I've never played any of the old FF games, but where they very diverse? What lead you to expect that this one would be?

And I'm aware I'm currently debating a concern troll who never has and never will play the game smh
Way more than 2 or 3 and yes previous FF games have had black people in a whole host of different environments.

You are only here looking for an angle to defend the game cause it’s on playstation.

Terrible behavior out of you stan’s. :smh: