Final fantasy has a Medievil approach to diversity(too many black people=Bad)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yall dont post in those threads or play those games either :dahell:
I post in and play some of them. I wasn’t absolving myself from the issue, but i have taken my own time to research some of the black people, leaders, and games in the industry.

I do more reading than posting on those types of things :ehh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall dont post in those threads or play those games either :dahell:
YOU are the #1 hype man on this forum, regardless of if you end up playing a game or not you'll hype up a thread to the high heavens, and you are completely absent in all his threads in every case not even a dap or rep.

So before you point the finger :ufdup: aint nobody moving in these coli streets when it comes to hyping up random games and random peripherals like you

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It really sucks because dude posts piff. Hell, some of the games he posts up look low-key fire. But folks are weird about indie titles, yet would cop a broken ass expansion to bring life back into an old ass relic of a broken game.

roman-reigns-wink.gif
Might help if he actually opened his fukking mouth to actually talk about the games some as well in those threads, lol.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
YOU are the #1 hype man on this forum, regardless of if you end up playing a game or not you'll hype up a thread to the high heavens, and you are completely absent in all his threads in every case not even a dap or rep.

So before you point the finger :ufdup: aint nobody moving in these coli streets when it comes to hyping up random games and random peripherals like you

I’m not the one bringing it up in a militant discussion :dahell:

A lot of those games look ass so i dont comment on them

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Ah, the go to ad hominem attack. Literally rooted in something completely made up. Saying I'd prefer our own shyt by our own instead of asking for people that don't even really fukk with black folks in general is c00nary but begging those same people is somehow respectable. Come on now.

This is one of those conversations where irl one person is obviously correct but because it's the internet they can talk around the point.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@BobbyWojak

You were the one that wanted to talk about how Frey could have been done better as a character.

They told you “get over it, it’s not that deep, don’t expect better from cac writers”

Now you in here talking about how people are “begging” cause they are advocating for better in other games :mindblown:

nikkas on the internet be wildin :mjlol:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Get mad at another group of people for predominantly preferring their image in their own games brehs. Japan is a special case because they basically worship white people.

This is human nature 101. You go to any corner of the earth and that particular group is going to have their image portrayed in whatever medium of entertainment they choose to express it in.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Get mad at another group of people for predominantly preferring their image in their own games brehs. Japan is a special case because they worship the white image.

This is human nature 101. You go to any corner of the earth and that particular group is going to have their image portrayed in whatever medium of entertainment they choose to express it in
You didn’t read the op huh??:patrice:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Might help if he actually opened his fukking mouth to actually talk about the games some as well in those threads as well, lol.

That too:dead:. Like one thread I was like :gladbron:"this jawn looks legit"

OP:
200w.gif

Like breh...fill me in on the further scoops :russ:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
@BobbyWojak

You were the one that wanted to talk about how Frey could have been done better as a character.

They told you “get over it, it’s not that deep, don’t expect better from cac writers”

Now you in here talking about how people are “begging” cause they are advocating for better in other games :mindblown:

nikkas on the internet be wildin :mjlol:

What are you talking about, itt you made it about the industry, I was speaking on how white writers handled a specific character.

Critiquing written dialogue and a voice actor is different from crying about "fighting for positive change that can sometimes feel futile":mjcry:
"Someone advocate for the black/brown/female/latina high fantasy gamers!":damn::sadbron:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
It was honestly silly of them to even speak on this topic. For decades they've always had eurocentric archetypes predominantly in all of their titles. With a token here and there from time to time.

No point in really trying to justify what's already known

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What are you talking about, itt you made it about the industry, I was speaking on how white writers handled a specific character.

Critiquing a script and voice actor is different from crying about "fighting for positive change that can sometimes feel futile":mjcry:
"Someone advocate for the black/brown/female/latina high fantasy gamers!":damn::sadbron:
Like i said, you nikkas are weird.

I just wish there was a r/truegaming equivalent on here with strict rules, discussions can get annoying, whenever someone tries to talk about games past a surface level you get accusations of being pretentious or 'it's not that serious'. Plus the near constant dikkriding of AAA blockbuster games while simultaneously complaining that there isn't enough artistic and developmental representation, as if that's where you're going to foster Black involvement in video games. If someone starts a thread about a specific topic and makes an effort, you'll get 30 replies of 'that game is good, stop complaining' 'console wars' or 'lmao it's not that deep'.:beli:
Here you are crying and begging coli nikkas to take your critique of a black character written by white people seriously and they laughed at you,

Now you in here laughing at and denigrating other people for asking for better representation.

I really don’t understand some of you:smh:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Like i said, you nikkas are weird.

Here you are crying and begging coli nikkas to take your critique of a black character written by white people seriously and they laughed at you,

Now you in here laughing at and denigrating other people for asking for better representation.

I really don’t understand some of you:smh:
:russell: It's ok to be wrong sometimes breh stop trying to drown out the conversation with quotes from 2 different threads, you were bytching about Final Fantasy because you feel a way japs don't put Black people in games, I have never argued for 'representation' like you did in this thread, stop it.