Final fantasy has a Medievil approach to diversity(too many black people=Bad)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Again i didn’t defend anything.
Within context, it’s not as bad as the OP and tweet makes it out to be.

@5:50

It’s basically russian looney tunes from a long time ago. Probably should be removed from the game, but this isn’t something the devs/artists drew up themselves.

I’m not gone fake some shyt cause some internet nikkas with Anime profile pics told me i should be upset :stopitslime:
Game set in the 40s. 40s cartoon.

If this game was made in america, would Looney Tunes be “acceptable”

That sounds like defending

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
JRPGS always been too overwhelmingly caucasian looking...:mjpls: and these folks are ASIANS :heh:
Hiroshima really fukked up Japan's sense of self and shyt IMO. Started idolizing the white man too hard. They literally started adopting Hitler's ideal of the perfect white race look and shyt.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I remember all this and feeling some kind of way about his hating ass. Wakka was a fukk Boi and that and them having him knock up Lulu (one of only two tolerable characters in that game) was just another one of 101 reasons why I didn't fukk with FFX like that. Was really pretty looking game at the time and a shock to hear actual voice overs for 90% of the game, but otherwise, fukk that game.

Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Game shaping up to be just great. Even admits they are losing fans

But somehow the answer is to make your game all white folks and lock it down to one platform. I’m sure that strategy will work out just amazingly :ehh:
Also, the hardcore final fantasy fans want turn based (updated to modern times ) but that what ff fans want not some DMC clone stick an ff theme to it

square stuck between capcom and bandi namco/From software and getting they ass kicked

and they don't have a lane they trying to cater to cacs that complain about "weebs"

but Japanese folk be on that self hate about their looks after ww2

them getting bytch slapped with the nuke made them soft as hell towards cacs Never seen a race of people worship them cacs like Asians do :scust:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Japan gonna Japan so it wasn't bothering me. It wasn't until he made the dumb comment about there being no black people in medieval times that made me be like cut it I out, because now you just making weak excuses.

It's sad because FF has 16 games and 2 black characters and that's with 3-4 party members a game.:sadcam:

I'm far from even thinking about abandoning FF series as of now but these kinda comments ain't really a helping that cause.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Japan gonna Japan so it wasn't bothering me. It wasn't until he made the dumb comment about there being no black people in medieval times that made me be like cut it I out, because now you just making weak excuses.

It's sad because FF has 16 games and 2 black characters and that's with 6-10 party members a game.:sadcam:

I'm far from even thinking about abandoning FF series as of now but these kinda comments ain't really a helping that cause.
Fixed.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Thing is, it doesn't only have to be more black inclusive, just not always majority white or white a-alike Asians only. They could have a wealth of other characters and ionno why medieval times is like the only well theses devs seem that they can dig from for design inspiration and settings. So many other underutilized and/or untapped cultures out there.

Oddly enough, their games even have more white characters than those that look Asian. So weird.

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Thing is, it doesn't only have to be more black inclusive, just not always majority white or white a-alike Asians only. They could have a wealth of other characters and ionno why medieval times is like the only well theses devs seem that they can dig from for design inspiration and settings. So many other underutilized and/or untapped cultures out there.

Oddly enough, their games even have more white characters than those that look Asian. So weird.
Somebody needs to tap into African mythology and make a game based off that (with black people in of course).

shyt would be flames.