Final fantasy has a Medievil approach to diversity(too many black people=Bad)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Square just dropped a game with a lead, black, female… you nikkas wasn’t bumping that tho :mjlol:

Fake ass outrage lol

nikka that shyt was whack ass fukk stop playing a minuscule amount of effort went into that shyt. MFs tried to support it but aint nothing TO support barren ass game.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Square just dropped a game with a lead, black, female… you nikkas wasn’t bumping that tho :mjlol:

Fake ass outrage lol

The black girl with the hipity hop walk and prison back story, written by an old white lady.

Yeah man, nikkas should have ran to that game :francis:
I tell ya'll and @Gizmo_Duck since he dapped you why i didn't play that game specifically and its an entirely separate issue from race.
In fact you might be able to guess.
I didn't play forspoken, i didn't play last of us 2, i didn't play horizon zero dawn either
but i did play Uncharted Lost Legacy and loved that game.

basically the game can have a female lead but it still has to be a likable character . and i've just never been a big fan of these butch lesbian masculine women.
Not saying the game needs to be some sort cute girly game either. i still want the same type of game i would play with a male lead, but just don't care for the gender swapped tough guy characters. men and women are not the same, different traits make them likable as lead characters.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I tell ya'll and @Gizmo_Duck since he dapped you why i didn't play that game specifically and its an entirely separate issue from race.
I didn't play forspoken, i didn't play last of us 2, i didn't play horizon zero dawn either

basically the game can have a female lead but it still has someone i like. and i've just never been a big fan of these butch lesbian masculine women.
Not saying the game needs to be some sort cute girly game either. i still want the same type of game i would play with a male lead, but just don't care for the gender swapped tough guy characters.

The lead character in forspoken is not masculine or butch

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Seemed like it in the trailers. I saw gameplay of a ellie like character cursing up a storm and wearing baggy clothes

Definitely came of as one of these

scissors-kitchen-shears-2x1-fullres2006.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

basically the game can have a female lead but it still has to be a likable character . and i've just never been a big fan of these butch lesbian masculine women.
Not saying the game needs to be some sort cute girly game either. i still want the same type of game i would play with a male lead, but just don't care for the gender swapped tough guy characters. men and women are not the same, different traits make them likable as lead characters.
That’s how those cacs view black women :smh:

Daps
Thank god Xbox didn’t get this racist ass Japanese rpg game
Starfield soon come
Y’all die

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I mean she curses but so do most women outside of princess peach
true, but cursing in moments of stress as exclamation, like you bump your head and say "shyt!"
is different than casually cursing for no reason like "i was on my way to fukking grocery store, and saw a good deal on milk, so i bought three of them motherfukkers bro." type cursing. strikes as masculine.
'

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
true, but cursing in moments of stress as exclamation, like you bump your head and say "shyt!"
is different than casually cursing for no reason like "i was on my way to fukking grocery store, and saw a good deal on milk, so i bought three of them motherfukkers bro." type cursing. strikes as masculine.
'
I've seen/heard plenty (too many even) of women cuss to that extent whilst still being otherwise, very feminine within their personality types, looks and interests. Hell, my wife can be that way at times, as she cusses like 3-4xs more than I do (I actually cuss seldomly offline). It's occasionally annoying or off putting at the more ill-timed moments (like around kids), but it's pretty true to life. Such as the modern woman era.

To your point tho, that could be a bit of women postering to masculine traits a bit that happens these days too. But also, not all women want to be all dainty all the time either. That was in part a facade of "classic" era women, that they had to act in certain ways in order to be accepted, etc.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not boycotting the game though, i'm aware that they have had diveristy in alot of their games,
Just felt like that was a stupid reason that dev gave is all. The complaint is valid, but as long as he not actively trying to make a game that indoctrinates players into hating black people its not that big of deal. just insensitive i would say.
If the Japanese want to make a game with all white folks then let them. Really don't see the issue. That's the story they wanted to tell.