Final fantasy has a Medievil approach to diversity(too many black people=Bad)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So we playing the “remove the part of the post that doesn’t fit with my lies game”

And ignore everything else i said about the game.

But you in here talmbout “begging the yellow man”

fukk outa here you fukkin doofus.

319559323_1.gif

Thats a lot of words to say “i ain’t that mad at it” and you still continued to play it, knowing all that :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
319559323_1.gif

Thats a lot of words to say “i ain’t that mad at it” and you still continued to play it, knowing all that :mjlol:
Again making up your own story.

I said the shyt was not ok and it should be removed.

I didn’t walk in there and say “why you expecting the russian man to respect black people”

That’s what you did in here.

We are not the same :scust:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Again making up your own story.

I said the shyt was not ok and it should be removed.

I didn’t walk in there and say “why you expecting the russian man to respect black people”

That’s what you did in here.

We are not the same :scust:

You literally caped for a sambo cartoon :dahell:

You xbox stans really are MAGA

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You just like to talk :mjlol:
I never said anyone shouldn’t buy the game.

That’s the dumb extreme zero sum shyt you do.

Me saying “sqaure should put some black people in their game, their excuse is bullshyt” is not me saying anyone is wrong for buying the game.

in both threads i said we all accept bullshyt from these games companies but people still should speak out and creators be held accountable.

Every single post of yours is some console stanning gotcha shyt so with literally EVERY topic you flip flopping.

In one thread a 1 second flash of an old ass cartoon is call for boycott, in the next thread it’s “why you expecting the yellow man to respect black people”

Stop it. Console war about framerate and exclusives, not racism and industry practices :smh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
What's funny is that for the majority of medieval Europe's existence it was actually predominantly black people (believe it or not).

White people have done a very good job convincing the public that they are the originators of those places and times.

Daps
What's funny is that for the majority of medieval Europe's existence it was actually predominantly black people (believe it or not).

White people have done a very good job convincing the public that they are the originators of those places and times.
:dead: Salty Xbox Stans mad they can’t play this.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I’m not hatin on the games i just know these dudes ain’t gonna buy them. Its all talk:mjpls:
I bought that airport for dogs game and the runner game. I was gonna buy the crazy taxi/fifth element game but it has performance issues. fukk Square.