Final Fantasy 7 Remake Ending/Spoiler Discussion Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
so when pt 2 comes out its gonns be the sequel to 7 ??:patrice::jbhmm: so what about everything that happens after midgar the next game is gonna be all new shyt then ?

I think some of the next game will be faithful to the OG but not all of it.

This shouldnt be looked at as a remake, because it isn't, this is a sequel.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I think some of the next game will be faithful to the OG but not all of it.

This shouldnt be looked at as a remake, because it isn't, this is a sequel.
but how is it a sequel if they're mixing 2 games...whatever happened at the end of the OG they shoulda started there with this game...idk why square always going off the edge with this shyt

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
so what about all that stuff that happens in the OG that doesn't count ? how can they only do 1 part of the OG game and the sequel starts at the end ??

The OG game already happened, this is an alternate timeline basically. So everything counts, that's why cloud was seeing the future in this game, because it happened already.

but how is it a sequel if they're mixing 2 games...whatever happened at the end of the OG they shoulda started there with this game...idk why square always going off the edge with this shyt

I don't disagree, but this is probably their way of telling a new story to expand the universe and make more games I think

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what about all that stuff that happens in the OG that doesn't count ? how can they only do 1 part of the OG game and the sequel starts at the end ??
Well technically again this Remake is a sequel off rip, within that first area you’re seeing “future Sephiroth” appearing in visions so this whole part 1/2/3 will be considered a sequel

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The FF7 Remake is one of the most highly requested/anticipated things in gaming ever, people have been asking for this for over 10 years, now if Square come out and say..

“Sorry y’all not getting a remake, but we do plan on releasing a continuation of that story :mjgrin:

it really isn’t gonna go down too well, everyone would just be like Wtf, just give us the damn Remake you know we want :mindblown:

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OHHHHHHHHHHH SO THAT'S WHY HE SAID "I KILLED U" IN THE FLASHBACK ??? :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
Technically no, that’s from an event in the original you haven’t got to yet where you playthrough a flashback of clouds time as a rookie Shinra soldier, which the alternate Cloud of the remake has obviously already gone through

sorry breh this isn’t getting any easier for you lol

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Well technically again this Remake is a sequel off rip, within that first area you’re seeing “future Sephiroth” appearing in visions so this whole part 1/2/3 will be considered a sequel
but wouldnt he considered past sephiroth in the cloud's visions cuz at the end he really appears ?? so basically they doing some avengers thano's shyt ??

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Technically no, that’s from an event in the original you haven’t got to yet, which the alternate Cloud of the remake has obviously already gone through (his time as a rookie Shinra soldier, you’ll understand when you get far enough in the original)

i played up to the part in the OG where he talked about how they used to be boys and that seph's mom was the genova 7 experiment and he basically looked to sephiroth and all that...the farthest i got to in the OG is the caves

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Technically no, that’s from an event in the original you haven’t got to yet, which the alternate Cloud of the remake has obviously already gone through (his time as a rookie Shinra soldier, you’ll understand when you get far enough in the original)

I'd be interested to see if in next game if they take it a step further, because Cloud can see the OG FF7 Cloud's memories, if he will realize he's seeing the future and try to stop things before they happen, like Raiden in MK9

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
but wouldnt he considered past sephiroth in the cloud's visions cuz at the end he really appears ?? so basically they doing some avengers thano's shyt ??

In the original there's like 4 sephiroths that appear, the real one doesn't show up until close to the end when the reunion happens. In this one there's expected to be one future sephiroth and then the other ones are the fake ones, I'm guessing the one that he saw in the shinra tower that stole Jenova's body is the fake one from the OG, but the one at the end is future sephiroth, because he wanted to entice Cloud to kill the whisper being, so he can change the flow of time uninterrupted

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The FF7 Remake is one of the most highly requested/anticipated things in gaming ever, people have been asking for this for over 10 years, now if Square come out and say..

“Sorry y’all not getting a remake, but we do plan on releasing a continuation of that story :mjgrin:

it really isn’t gonna go down too well, everyone would just be like Wtf, just give us the damn Remake we want :mindblown:
yea that makes sense i guess hook the OG fans in with stuff they know that happens in the OG and hit em with a haymaker they never see coming at the end...guess it woulda been too easy to make a 1 to 1 remake...they prob been wanted to make a sequel too...they prob were too scared to back then :wow: shady square