fight over food in the office, fatbrehs.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
One of my homies doing that shyt just now :mjlol:

Mu'fukka eats like a king on the road :mjlol:

He been posting pictures all day had family members in the comments section going like "baby slow ya roll you know how them things can catch up to you :whoa:"

He in Orlando right now going in :mjlol:
I remember going to a trucc stop seeing this cac fill up a 4 liter jug with mountain dew :gucci:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
like when people see a bag of chips at my desk.. I'm like they not open.. they say its OK and proceed to open bag .. takes 2 chips and returns bag....

WTF
nikka what ....and you aint say shyt? Muthafukkas at work know not to even talk to me sideways. I wish a muthafukka would touch my shyt yet alone come in my office without asking. People get way too comfortable at work and start moving like they move around their so called friends and family and start treating you that way. You have to draw a line in the sand early especially with females b/c a lot of them come to the job with the same mentality they have at their house thinking they run shyt just b/c they have a spineless beta male at the house. fukk that I aint him and this aint that. Don't touch my shyt period point blank.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
at first i agreed with you but then i got to thinking...she never laid a hand on him but he slapped her hand, he actually touched her..as fuked up as it is, she never touched ol boy..its like if i came to your desk and took a pin off your desk and you stole on me, that wouldnt fly with HR.

Nah b.. it's a human reflex. If a fly came by your food you're swatting that shyt. If an unidentified hand reaches into tour plate... male, female, elderly, toddler doesnt matter.. you're automatically gonna swat that shyt away

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
So let us know if he gets a warning or gets fired cuz I'm sure he will get to say his side of the story

I'm sure all the co workers including HR are laughing about the whole situation

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
like when people see a bag of chips at my desk.. I'm like they not open.. they say its OK and proceed to open bag .. takes 2 chips and returns bag....

WTF

Next time say don't touch I'm saving it.

Are these thieves white or black?

How you let them play you like that? I got a girl I work with/used to date. Everytime she see me eatin something good she wanna do the whole "ooooooh! What's that? Let me have some" and I hit her with the "then you better walk to the store and get some :mjlol:"

nikka what ....and you aint say shyt? Muthafukkas at work know not to even talk to me sideways. I wish a muthafukka would touch my shyt yet alone come in my office without asking. People get way too comfortable at work and start moving like they move around their so called friends and family and start treating you that way. You have to draw a line in the sand early especially with females b/c a lot of them come to the job with the same mentality they have at their house thinking they run shyt just b/c they have a spineless beta male at the house. fukk that I aint him and this aint that. Don't touch my shyt period point blank.

i wasn't saying things happened like that. wasn't saying i didn't say anything.. was merely giving an example of the boldness of some coworkers to coincide with this thread

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I know sugary drinks are delicious but to see and hear people drinking litres of soda is fukking astounding. I feel bad after drinking half a coke/pepsi/dr pepper and these mfs out here chugging thigh sized bottles :hhh:
the shyt that make your heart clog slow :chillhov:

i'm about to drink water, tea, black coffee and coconut water ONLY for a week, now that i've read this thread:chillhov:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's this Chinese dude at my job, cool cat that eat king meals daily.
Funny thing is he not obese. Hardly looks fat.

I'll be like "Yo I'm about to go to Lunch" and he get ready to go to lunch somewhere else with another coworker and he'll give me his card to buy him something from where I'm at for him while he go out for lunch.

Dude will come back with a foot long meatball sub, chips and drinks and then I'll bring back some Chinese food or w/e and dude will eat that shyt like right after. Dude is a monster :laugh:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Women know better than to put a hand in a mans food without asking.

WTF Wrong with her, her hands probably weren't even clean :hhh:

No they dont

Women are greedy savages when it comes to food...will literally pick food off your plate if you're on a date. Always asking to try yours, why didn't you order it ?!?

What's worse is she did wrong and ran to HR to play victim

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Bytch lucky he ain't hit that Yokozuna and Banzai Drop her ass :ufdup:
cUQ1ggj.gif