fight over food in the office, fatbrehs.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oh boy the infamous crying. The tactic women uses to get people fired. Doesn't work when they are pointed out in the wrong. I remember this bytch did that to me. The dummy didn't know I saved my emails from her provoking me. HR sent me back quick to my desk. I hate that shyt. I actually threw a rock and hit her in the head my last day working there. :russ:

I notice that alot of these idiots think you have to participate in their lame events. You can always tell the people who were lame in high school cuz they always trying to socialize at work. Plus they know your have to be nice to a certain extent. Sorry I tell people straight up that they are annoying and don't talk to me unless it's work related.
Its a female up here that is notorious for this and you are so on point with emails. I tell everyone I talk to to confirm the convo we just had with an email or I'll send it myself. Emails are insurance and your get out of jail free card whenever they try to play victim and complain that you made them cry.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
@benjamin my G revisit this thread and look how far you done came. From working around fat CACs to know living at home with your wife AND a baby moms and having them pay your bills. God blessed you bro! Salute my guy!

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Bytch lucky he ain't hit that Yokozuna and Banzai Drop her ass :ufdup:
cUQ1ggj.gif
:russ:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
This thread was good reading . Anyone that works in an office can relate. There's always that fat person with mad snacks in their desk and crumbs in their keyboard

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
No they dont

Women are greedy savages when it comes to food...will literally pick food off your plate if you're on a date. Always asking to try yours, why didn't you order it ?!?

What's worse is she did wrong and ran to HR to play victim
Women are greedy AF. They the main ones in the office talking about lunch at work at 10 am. The ones that can't wait for a B day in the office so they can stuff their greedy funky asses. shyt is hella annoying. I remember I told this lady I don't celebrate my B Day and she stormed off mad, because that meant no cake. :gucci: Then in the break room. They are the first to be all in your food when you take it out the microwave. You trying to get a bite and you hear "Mmm that looks really good, what all you got there?":comeon: I stopped eating at my desk and cubicle years ago. I can't stand that shyt.

I literally hate the office. It doesn't matter where you got it's the same shyt. Fake annoying people. I'm so fukking glad I'm able to remote during this virus BS. To not see corny cacs is just amazing. I've been hitting remote jobs search like a beast lately. :wow:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
I wonder what ever happened to the fatbreh:russ:... did he change his ways, hit the gym and got him 6 dimes? Sold his nice house and relocated to another state? Or became #HoH general incel roaming these e-streets..

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I wonder what ever happened to the fatbreh:russ:... did he change his ways, hit the gym and got him 6 dimes? Sold his nice house and relocated to another state? Or became #HoH general incel roaming these e-streets..

Maybe he's 1,000 lbs at home on disability

benjamin

Veteran
Daps

nikka was bout his food, nikka would be in his cubicle hitting the 2 step like:lawd: once lunch time got close

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
breh dont play bout his food, even i kno dat :yeshrug:

my dude be in the bathroom after lunch taking the loudest shyts ever breh...nikka be on the toilet shartin with no shame..:gucci: breathing all hard while he sit on the toilet seat..man, im going home and exercising tonight..

:russ:

God bless whoever upped this thread