fight over food in the office, fatbrehs.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's this Chinese dude at my job, cool cat that eat king meals daily.
Funny thing is he not obese. Hardly looks fat.

I'll be like "Yo I'm about to go to Lunch" and he get ready to go to lunch somewhere else with another coworker and he'll give me his card to buy him something from where I'm at for him while he go out for lunch.

Dude will come back with a foot long meatball sub, chips and drinks and then I'll bring back some Chinese food or w/e and dude will eat that shyt like right after. Dude is a monster :laugh:
Yo man I work with a lot of Asians too and notice these muthafukkas are straight savages when it comes to food. Whenever we have meetings in our department with any kind of food these little twig b*stards be the first in line sometimes coming back multiple times before people even get a chance to come through one time until there is nothing left.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:russ: im tryin to picture some shyt like that happening..:snoop:

I know at my job. I'm on some Negan type shyt. I let mutha fukka know from the jump that I ain't the one for play play.

I've mastered the art of saying things offensive but not cursing someone out.

Even the times I had to go to HR they were like :patrice: on what action to take.

Always told to go back to my desk and relax:russ:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You must be a cac or one of those punk ass new blacks to let that happen. :scust:

not cac.... not new black either.... if you read my post later on .. I explained that things didn't happen exactly like I said .. I was just painting scenarios that coworkers try to do...

I tried adding humor to the post by saying they opened the bag and only ate 2 chips ...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Come to think on it, you right, breh. Dude should have just let her know that he ain't with the shyts, but I've seen a few heavy folk straight up send people through walls for messing with their food. Breh had plans for EVERY morsel on that plate and prolly been daydreaming about that shyt from 10:30 and she comes along and fukks it up.:mjlol:

Muthaf*cka was a gastronomical architect:heh:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That chicken Finger that got slapped out of her hand was big, suculant, crisp and light brown with just the right amount of pepper and salt with peices of little green celery and a little bit of hunny mustard on the tip nohomo:banderas::ohlawd:LAWWWWDDDD I wanted to pick it up off the ground and eat it but the maintenance man threw it away :mjcry:
You are fukking killing me breh. :mjlol: I literally had to look at this thread at lunch time to prevent from busting out laughing again.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
He got fired on Monday :mjcry:..and the bytch had the audacity to say 'I've decided not to press charges for assault"

I hope fatbreh catches her....
shyt like that always makes me think what did a bytch do to get killed or beat up first before saying omg that's horrible.

I really hate women that start shyt and then over react and play victim.

If her funky ass didn't touch his food none of this wouldn't have happened. Cause and effect logic never applies in office or in court. shyt is straight retarded.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
nikka what ....and you aint say shyt? Muthafukkas at work know not to even talk to me sideways. I wish a muthafukka would touch my shyt yet alone come in my office without asking. People get way too comfortable at work and start moving like they move around their so called friends and family and start treating you that way. You have to draw a line in the sand early especially with females b/c a lot of them come to the job with the same mentality they have at their house thinking they run shyt just b/c they have a spineless beta male at the house. fukk that I aint him and this aint that. Don't touch my shyt period point blank.
The times I went in on women like that at work. :wow:

They always hit me with the:picard: when I was done with them.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Muthaf*cka was a gastronomical architect:heh:

Them's the type of dudes that choose which side of their mouth certain portions of food gonna go for each bite. Chicken/Macaroni to the left, A bit of Stuffing and some of them greens on the right. Each mouthful is like a freshly mixed cocktail.:skip:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I know at my job. I'm on some Negan type shyt. I let mutha fukka know from the jump that I ain't the one for play play.

I've mastered the art of saying things offensive but not cursing someone out.

Even the times I had to go to HR they were like :patrice: on what action to take.

Always told to go back to my desk and relax:russ:
You sound like me. I've been dragged to HR b/c I made someone cry over the phone a few times. I never cursed them out I'm just sarcastic especially if you don't know what you're talking about. People call me asking stupid questions and I handle them as such. I had to get at another chic trying to corner me in that department birthday cake email bullshyt. This idiot had the idea that everyone in the department would automatically volunteer to chipping in on a cake when someone's birthday came up. Started asking us to give her money so she could pick up the cake the day before....:childplease:. I simply ignored them shyts and never responded until like 4 peoples birthdays passed I get an email from her CC'in everyone calling me out. I chopped everyone's ass up in response and told them basically no offense but I don't feel comfortable giving any of you my money to celebrate a birthday with people I rarely communicate with. Dead silence for a few days and then my boss sends out an email deading the shyt altogether. Seems a lot of people agreed but didnt want to say anything for fear of being ostracized. I'm just not with the fake bullshyt that a lot of people be putting on at work. Fake good mornings, fake congratulating, and fake smiles. Keep that bullshyt to yourself and don't waste my time.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You sound like me. I've been dragged to HR b/c I made someone cry over the phone a few times. I never cursed them out I'm just sarcastic especially if you don't know what you're talking about. People call me asking stupid questions and I handle them as such. I had to get at another chic trying to corner me in that department birthday cake email bullshyt. This idiot had the idea that everyone in the department would automatically volunteer to chipping in on a cake when someone's birthday came up. Started asking us to give her money so she could pick up the cake the day before....:childplease:. I simply ignored them shyts and never responded until like 4 peoples birthdays passed I get an email from her CC'in everyone calling me out. I chopped everyone's ass up in response and told them basically no offense but I don't feel comfortable giving any of you my money to celebrate a birthday with people I rarely communicate with. Dead silence for a few days and then my boss sends out an email deading the shyt altogether. Seems a lot of people agreed but didnt want to say anything for fear of being ostracized. I'm just not with the fake bullshyt that a lot of people be putting on at work. Fake good mornings, fake congratulating, and fake smiles. Keep that bullshyt to yourself and don't waste my time.
Oh boy the infamous crying. The tactic women uses to get people fired. Doesn't work when they are pointed out in the wrong. I remember this bytch did that to me. The dummy didn't know I saved my emails from her provoking me. HR sent me back quick to my desk. I hate that shyt. I actually threw a rock and hit her in the head my last day working there. :russ:

I notice that alot of these idiots think you have to participate in their lame events. You can always tell the people who were lame in high school cuz they always trying to socialize at work. Plus they know your have to be nice to a certain extent. Sorry I tell people straight up that they are annoying and don't talk to me unless it's work related.