fight over food in the office, fatbrehs.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
breh dont play bout his food, even i kno dat :yeshrug:

my dude be in the bathroom after lunch taking the loudest shyts ever breh...nikka be on the toilet shartin with no shame..:gucci: breathing all hard while he sit on the toilet seat..man, im going home and exercising tonight..
fukk you man. I'm in a training right now and blurted out :russ:

Now everybody looking at me like:gucci:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
crazy..these office hoes stick together like glue..

Hell yes they do. Which is why I don't say shyt about anything but work, and I don't fukk with anybody at work. Can't trust anybody.

I really don't get how people buy out everyday. I got a few Co workers like in the OP. They literally buy from restaurants everyday for lunch.

And now we see how most Americans live check to check. Habits like these:ld:

Bad Newz

Rookie
Daps
I used to work with a reallll big dude like that.... dude would eat 2 sausage egg n cheese bagel sandwiches for breakfast with hash browns, and sometimes he'd get 4 chicken wings too.... for lunch he'd eat 2 foot long subs.... then he'd eat 2 ice cream bars and a pack of M&M's around 2:30....

And yeah dude used to absolutely wreck the bathroom....

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
She didn't trip but they did bring her upstairs for questioning, from what she said she had to give a statement about what actually happen, that she didnt see the lady take the food but that she did she fatboy stand up and take a swing at her..crazy..these office hoes stick together like glue....one thing ive learned from working in an office is NEVER over react, play everything cool..if you got an issue, take that shyt up with your boss..I dont give a fuk if a nikka spits in my face, im not losing my job for swinging on him, in the government they have a zero tolerance policy for altercations regardless of who's right and wrong, if you hit someone, your going down..nikkas might say thats some hoe shyt but i got a family to feed, people countin on me..fukk it! fat man had a nice house to, not no more!

What? He lost his house that fast?

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
at first i agreed with you but then i got to thinking...she never laid a hand on him but he slapped her hand, he actually touched her..as fuked up as it is, she never touched ol boy..its like if i came to your desk and took a pin off your desk and you stole on me, that wouldnt fly with HR.
She invaded his personal space tho. He may have overreacted but he can legit argue he was provoked because he didn't know what her intentions were. What if she wanted to Poison him, or put a booger in his plate...