fight over food in the office, fatbrehs.

Daps
I work with a white man that’s almost 400 pounds, everyday he orders out for lunch at this seafood restaurant that delivers, pays like $35-40 a day on LUNCH..A DAY!! His meals do be banging doe,he be getting them seafood platters with a large 2 liter coke
image.jpg
:takedat:
, …he'll order the food and then wait in the lobby and be like
full
when his food arrives..today he was eating at his desk on some
ILC303-1.gif
and a female co-worker walked pasted his desk on some :feedme:, looked into his cube and reached down and grabbed a chicken finger, I guess the bytch thought it was cool and he wouldn’t mind..fat nikka hopped out his seat and slapped her hand, chicken finger went flying into the next cube and hit another female co-worker..the woman literally ran away and hid because ol boy was yelling and punching his cubicle in anger, shes now in H.R saying he assaulted her and she fears for her safety..he might be getting fired.:francis:
:laff:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I used to work with a reallll big dude like that.... dude would eat 2 sausage egg n cheese bagel sandwiches for breakfast with hash browns, and sometimes he'd get 4 chicken wings too.... for lunch he'd eat 2 foot long subs.... then he'd eat 2 ice cream bars and a pack of M&M's around 2:30....

And yeah dude used to absolutely wreck the bathroom....
:scust:Nicca consuming about 5000 calories a day. You're only suppose to consume around 2000-2500.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
  • I work with a white man that’s almost 400 pounds, everyday he orders out for lunch at this seafood restaurant that delivers, pays like $35-40 a day on LUNCH..A DAY!! His meals do be banging doe,he be getting them seafood platters with a large 2 liter coke
    image.jpg
    :takedat:
    , …he'll order the food and then wait in the lobby and be like
    full
    when his food arrives..today he was eating at his desk on some
    ILC303-1.gif
    and a female co-worker walked pasted his desk on some :feedme:, looked into his cube and reached down and grabbed a chicken finger, I guess the bytch thought it was cool and he wouldn’t mind..fat nikka hopped out his seat and slapped her hand, chicken finger went flying into the next cube and hit another female co-worker..the woman literally ran away and hid because ol boy was yelling and punching his cubicle in anger, shes now in H.R saying he assaulted her and she fears for her safety..he might be getting fired.:francis:
Doesn't matter if he's fat or not. The first chick committed theft. He should be allowed to eat in peace.

You don't take other people's property. It is NEVER ok. I know for damn sure the first bytch would have screamed bloody murder ifhe took a sip of her coffee or opened her desk to take supplies or took change from her purse on some 'she won't miss it' shyt.

However he's a man so he's screwed.

So since he's screwed, what are the rest of you gonna do about the hungry heifer? If she did that to him, what else is she pilfereing and whom from?

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
As a lawyer, I can tell you that shyt wouldn't have a chance to stand up in court. A judge would throw this away at the first motion to dismiss. What would he be suing for, wrongful termination? When their reason for the termination is that he smacked the shyt out of someone? That's their reason for the termination right there, without going into how justified he felt he was to smack her.

And I don't recall any legal right to defend yourself with physical force because someone touched your food. You have the right to use reasonable force to meet the threat you received. Smacking the shyt out of someone isn't gonna be deemed "reasonable" in a legal sense even if it seems reasonable in real life to some people.

Morally, he had his right. I don't eat off people's plates, usually even if they offer the food to me. And I damn sure would never put my hand on someone's food without asking. But legally, he has nothing to stand on.
PTSD? Counter harassment suit, he felt threatened? She didn't treat him with dignity and respect? There was a prior pattern which made him uncomfortable going to supervisors?

He wasn't allowed his own witnesses or counsel?

He really is SOL? Then what can the rest of the office do since it's now okayed by management to lay hands on other people's shyt?

BRUHMANE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Bedford $tuyvesant
The retaliation was not warranted especially in a place of work,
but ole girl learned her lesson of not to touch food that isn't yours esp if it
belongs to a plate of someone 250+

TheKid55

All Star
Daps
This thread :russ:

Got me all hungry and shyt
shyt looks like a hitter :ohlawd:

Y'all gotta know stealing food off ya plate in they DNA :martin:

Last edited:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
PTSD? Counter harassment suit, he felt threatened? She didn't treat him with dignity and respect? There was a prior pattern which made him uncomfortable going to supervisors?

He wasn't allowed his own witnesses or counsel?

He really is SOL? Then what can the rest of the office do since it's now okayed by management to lay hands on other people's shyt?
If it's an at will employer, you can be fired without a "hearing," thus an at will job isn't required to allow you to get a lawyer or have witnesses before termination.

Harassment for touching your food? Good luck with that in court.

Dignity and respect lawsuit? Would get thrown out after being filed.

If he was threatened not to go to supervisors in the past, that's a separate issue from this situation.

Bottom line, if you smack the shyt out of someone, an at will employer will be within their legal right to fire you, regardless of how morally justified you feel to smack them.

TheKid55

All Star
Daps
Yall should see the way some of these truckers eat :dame:

One of my homies doing that shyt just now :mjlol:

Mu'fukka eats like a king on the road :mjlol:

He been posting pictures all day had family members in the comments section going like "baby slow ya roll you know how them things can catch up to you :whoa:"

He in Orlando right now going in :mjlol:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
like when people see a bag of chips at my desk.. I'm like they not open.. they say its OK and proceed to open bag .. takes 2 chips and returns bag....

WTF

How you let them play you like that? I got a girl I work with/used to date. Everytime she see me eatin something good she wanna do the whole "ooooooh! What's that? Let me have some" and I hit her with the "then you better walk to the store and get some :mjlol:"

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
We had a niigga on my team, black dude, stayed with a bottom drawer full of snacks. Funny thing (or not, depending on your viewpoint) is that son is diabetic. Niigga would have boxes of Little Debbie cakes, mini-pies, them Nutri-Grain bars, you name it... Every now and then (usually when he had gone to see his doctor) he would have a spring cleaning of sorts, giving away his snacks and replacing them with sugar-free crap. So I'd get a message to come to his cube and help myself to whatever I wanted. This would last for a couple weeks to a month before son would fall off the wagon and start loading up on junk again. We even called him "Snacks". One time I slipped up during a conference call with our project manager who was in the Boston office and actually called him "Snacks". So when she came to our office to visit, she was like "why do you call him Snacks? Does he really have a drawer full of snacks?" So I walked her over to his cube, and fortunately I think the niigga had just done some shopping, cause the drawer about burst when I opened it LOL
snitching Ass bul