fight over food in the office, fatbrehs.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
going to lunch with coworkers sucks :mjlol:...everybody orders sushi with their nose in the air and wanna look down on me bc I just want something simple like wings and fries or some sht :mjlol:
Loved going to lunch with co workers in Miami. The women were. :noah:. Living in AZ and the broads in my department are. :trash: They kept asking me to come with them numerous times. I had to tell them no I don't want to go with ya'll :scust:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
No they dont

Women are greedy savages when it comes to food...will literally pick food off your plate if you're on a date. Always asking to try yours, why didn't you order it ?!?

What's worse is she did wrong and ran to HR to play victim
Truth. Greedy ass bytches at work stay talking about lunch and snacks. Just had a training today and both the ugly broads I work with were the FIRST to get in line when they got lunch. I'm surprised they not fat. One is shaped like a cow bell. Wide and flat. :scust:

You'll never when with the police or HR is a woman starts crying about what happened to them. Even if they are over exaggerating. I tell you what. If I got fired because of this double standard shyt. I'd put a bag over her head and beat the living shyt out of her.

Last edited:

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
Seems like every office has at least one 400lb slob ass white man. Got one in my office that chokes down them 50 cent no name 2 liter sodas from china that you get from dollar tree. Got them lined up under his desk like he's scared he gonna run out. Was eating a big can of Dinty Moore soup and a whole tray of cinnamon rolls every morning for breakfast. Went through a 2 liter before noon. Got major blockage from the shyt he was eating and had to get surgery to remove half of his intestines. He was doing good for a while when he got back...eating salads and shyt, but 3 months later started seeing empty Dinty Moore cans in the break room....

We had a niigga on my team, black dude, stayed with a bottom drawer full of snacks. Funny thing (or not, depending on your viewpoint) is that son is diabetic. Niigga would have boxes of Little Debbie cakes, mini-pies, them Nutri-Grain bars, you name it... Every now and then (usually when he had gone to see his doctor) he would have a spring cleaning of sorts, giving away his snacks and replacing them with sugar-free crap. So I'd get a message to come to his cube and help myself to whatever I wanted. This would last for a couple weeks to a month before son would fall off the wagon and start loading up on junk again. We even called him "Snacks". One time I slipped up during a conference call with our project manager who was in the Boston office and actually called him "Snacks". So when she came to our office to visit, she was like "why do you call him Snacks? Does he really have a drawer full of snacks?" So I walked her over to his cube, and fortunately I think the niigga had just done some shopping, cause the drawer about burst when I opened it LOL

All jokes aside, fatness/obesity involves serious psychological issues and down right addiction. I honestly wish we would start looking at fatness/obesity from a psychological/emotional point of view along with the physical.

Receiving therapy within the past year has played a huge role in helping me with my weight loss. Interesting how that works...

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
Food is a nasty addiction. Would you touch a junkies drugs without permission?

Yes! Food addiction is real!

It's something I wish we would take more seriously instead of the traditional "You're fat because you're lazy and gross" approach.

No, I'm not talking about coddling. I'm talking about literal diagnosis and help.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My old cac roommate says he almost beat up his old man after he'd been scolded at the dinner table..says he ignored the scolding and kept eating so his dad grabbed his plate and that set him off. Says he grabbed his dad's arm and threatened his life then went back to eating. Says his dad backed down and he lost respect for him that day..

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Yes! Food addiction is real!

It's something I wish we would take more seriously instead of the traditional "You're fat because you're lazy and gross" approach.

No, I'm not talking about coddling. I'm talking about literal diagnosis and help.

Go run for an hour a few times a week and see if you're still obese after a few months.

You won't be. You will burn a ton of calories and your metabolism will speed up. So yes, this shyt is still about being a lazy slob.

Go to work, you fat fukk.

(not calling you a fat fukk specifically, just a motto)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
As a lawyer, I can tell you that shyt wouldn't have a chance to stand up in court. A judge would throw this away at the first motion to dismiss. What would he be suing for, wrongful termination? When their reason for the termination is that he smacked the shyt out of someone? That's their reason for the termination right there, without going into how justified he felt he was to smack her.

And I don't recall any legal right to defend yourself with physical force because someone touched your food. You have the right to use reasonable force to meet the threat you received. Smacking the shyt out of someone isn't gonna be deemed "reasonable" in a legal sense even if it seems reasonable in real life to some people.

Morally, he had his right. I don't eat off people's plates, usually even if they offer the food to me. And I damn sure would never put my hand on someone's food without asking. But legally, he has nothing to stand on.
If the assaulter is white it will be seemed reasonable