Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Driving my 07 Nissan Murano.

Although it's been messing up lately...
I got new tires two months ago after a tire blow out..new headlight last week...power window fixed by cheap warranty last week...back brakes fixed 2 weeks ago...I'm in rentals every weekend though.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I was a manager of a phone store
Took me 6 months in to realize, we couldnt put all the models of Iphone out because ...
People would realize they are all the same :russ: They tried to disguise it as "They were too expensive to have stolen"
There is little to no difference in models and functionality, they dont want you to play with them and see that they do the same shyt.
If you dont believe me, go stand in a phone store and wait for customers to come in and ask questions, people aint dumb especially when dropping bread.
I would always tell them to cop a 6 plus and skip the 7 because alot of them have network problems. The companies know about the network problems
and will tell you straight up that some just wont connect. So its either, grab the 6 or jump to the 8 or the X. Main factor is, do you want a button and headphone jack or nah.
If you are with a company for long enough without contract, you can just upgrade higher anyways down the road for a fraction of the cost.

MD20

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still settling..One plus 7 pro is great and seamless but losing features and no sd card is a problem and its beyond reproach.
200.webp

giphy.webp

MD20

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a $1000 plus phone but almost all modern smartphones do the same things and most Android phones have the same chipset.

I know my purchases are wasteful spending. If I didn’t get this Note 10+ at effectively nothing out of pocket after selling and trading in other phones I would still have the S10.

From a pure functionality standpoint I could still use an S8 / Note8 line and lose nothing of value. I basically just upgraded for gimmicks and usually because you get a good trade in deal. I’m looking at the money I’m wasting and I think I’d rather invest it.

The real move isn’t to buy the annual consumer goods the company makes its to buy a piece of the company.
giphy.webp

mag357

Superstar
Daps
After this report...
nikkaz will start buying more thousand dollar phones...
Just to say. They got a thousand dollar phone...
Book it

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I'm buying in full next year if I go iPhone, at least 256gb bc I keep my shyt for at least 4 years :yeshrug:. If I stick with Samsung I might wait 3 moths and buy it half price new

Tbh most people would do fine with an iPhone 11 or an S10e, flagship grade at sub 1k pricepoints.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Do they do a breakdown on outright purchases vs payment plans through carrier? I believe it as an outright number, but in total? I don't think that's right.