Fewer than 10% of Americans are buying $1,000 smartphones, report says

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Dawg if they made u believe that u needed a one thousand dollar phone to do anything... then I got a bridge to sell you too

NEED? NO.

WANT BECAUSE IT MAKES MY DAY TO DAY NEEDS MORE CONVENIENT? YES.

THE 300 DOLLAR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY PHONE AND AN OLDER ONE IS LESS THAN A DOLLAR A DAY OVER THE LENGTH OF A YEAR. IF I CAN INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY OVER THE COURSE TO MATCH OR EXCEED THAT THEN THE PURCHASE IS WORTH IT.

ONE THING THAT MATTERS FOR ME IS VERY ACCURATE AND EASY TO USE CAMERAS. MY NOTE 10 WORKS AMAZINGLY IN LOW LIGHT SITUATIONS. I TAKE 50-100 PICS A DAY IN LOW LIGHT AREAS. SOMETIMES I HAVE TO TAKE THEM QUICKLY AND CAN'T BE BOTHERED WITH PLAYING WITH SETTINGS. MY OLD PHONE STRUGGLED WITH IT AND I HAD TO GET A STANDALONE CAMERA. NOW IM CARRYING ONE LESS DEVICE.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I went from a 7 to 11 Pro.

I agree.

Nice phone but I regret paying so much, no phone is worth that much.
Will likely hold onto this for 3 years like my 7.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:laugh: I think I'vehad this phone since 2015 and it's stuff I'm just now discovering lol
They bank on people not discovering shyt on their phones, then they try to sell it as a "new feature" on the "newer phones". I got a Note 8 because my V20 broke but if it hadn't of I would've still kept it, I miss the music player because it had the pitch feature so I could may my music screwed up.:wow: