Fewer than 10% of Americans are buying $1,000 smartphones, report says

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Note 5? 64 gb base? U couldnt pay me to be bogged down with a 64gb limit...lol. That's wild.

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
il_570xN.1436942376_jis5.jpg

still holding it down :whew:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I just started faithfully using the ok Google function lol. Man i don't talk on the phone like that. The ONLY apps I use are the ones I NEED.

man who you tellin bruh

Apps are just too fukking nosy and they suck battery like a thirsty whore......

I keep my apps fairly spartan....email, a language app cause a breh learning spanish, some google apps that came with the phone...an exercise interval timer and a few others

The camera I have in my phone is and has been good enough for ages now.....

External SD slot, bluetooth.....plus I always buy phones that have a 3.5mm headphone jack

And there are features in my phone that I havent even gotten around to using yet

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
man who you tellin bruh

Apps are just too fukking nosy and they suck battery like a thirsty whore......

I keep my apps fairly spartan....email, a language app cause a breh learning spanish, some google apps that came with the phone...an exercise interval timer and a few others

The camera I have in my phone is and has been good enough for ages now.....

External SD slot, bluetooth.....plus I always buy phones that have a 3.5mm headphone jack

And there are features in my phone that I havent even gotten around to using yet
:laugh: I think I'vehad this phone since 2015 and it's stuff I'm just now discovering lol