Fewer than 10% of Americans are buying $1,000 smartphones, report says

fantabolous

smart usage of data plan
Daps
Reppin
The 313
I use my tablet way more than my phone, so I don't care too much about having a premium phone. The article describes me exactly though, wouldn't buy a phone before 5g. I have a Galaxy S9, and only got that because it was half off

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
$1000 is too much plus I am not a fan of these new big phones at all. My Iphone 8 is the perfect size, wont switch till they release similar size phones

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
U break It would of fixed that shyt in two hours..lol

Samsung is great, can't front the screen went bad on my old s8 they replaced it immediately in a few hours. You gotta take advantage of them, I got everything replace the second it broke Samsung had my back.

For that reason alone If I went back to android and was cost conscious I wouldn't fair away from Samsung at all, they're the best all around phone maker of android phones.. always got quick assistance if you need it and most features.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Dawg if they made u believe that u needed a one thousand dollar phone to do anything... then I got a bridge to sell you too
Nah..he dont need it..he can get a one plus 5t and that takes care of anything but that's just being thrifty.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Copped the wife a brand new iPhone 11pro Max... yeah that shyt was $1150 but fukk it, really didn’t have a choice because her iPhone 7 Plus speaker went out and it affected her incoming/outgoing calls and she couldn’t record.. Basically the speaker was shot. tried to get it fixed and a mom and pop cellphone spot and they told me once that shyt goes you might as well buy a new phone.

So I took the dive.. but the clown shyt is the phone fukked up the moment my wife was done paying for it lmaoo

:comeon:

Literally could have chosen from dozens of cheaper devices... Including other iPhones...

:comeon: