Fewer than 10% of Americans are buying $1,000 smartphones, report says

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
8 plus still going strong. just needed a reset started acting slow

My contract ended last month. I'm just paying a bill now. That freed up $45 a month.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Copped the wife a brand new iPhone 11pro Max... yeah that shyt was $1150 but fukk it, really didn’t have a choice because her iPhone 7 Plus speaker went out and it affected her incoming/outgoing calls and she couldn’t record.. Basically the speaker was shot. tried to get it fixed and a mom and pop cellphone spot and they told me once that shyt goes you might as well buy a new phone.

So I took the dive.. but the clown shyt is the phone fukked up the moment my wife was done paying for it lmaoo

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Copped the wife a brand new iPhone 11pro Max... yeah that shyt was $1150 but fukk it, really didn’t have a choice because her iPhone 7 Plus speaker went out and it affected her incoming/outgoing calls and she couldn’t record.. Basically the speaker was shot. tried to get it fixed and a mom and pop cellphone spot and they told me once that shyt goes you might as well buy a new phone.

So I took the dive.. but the clown shyt is the phone fukked up the moment my wife was done paying for it lmaoo
no cap my 8 plus been slowing down and my contract ended last month :mjcry:

I see folks selling em on CL for 700 - 800 ill bite the bullet next year though. I dont care to pay that much atm

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I just got a iphone 11 64 gig and yeah gigs are low but I don't store anything on it just apps and no games.. I just got tired of android stuff and wanted a change.

To be real blunt if you smart, just get a galaxy or note and wait for the trade in for the next model. I got the note 10 for under 400 from trading in the note 9... you can cop that and keep that for at least 3 years, don't worry about updates and security patches and all that stuff, remember that your banking app uses it own encrpytion and don't download apps that don't come from the play store like Tubemate and other 3rd party non approved apps for google.

I know a guy who still rocks a s6 and it works fine and yeah it gotta stay on the charging but get a portable battery pack to carry with you around for the day and get one of those man EDC bags that you can sling over your shoulder. I got this

You can be cheap and effective without going broke, honestly you don't even need a apple watch or Swatch or whatever, just get a solar power watch that charges with light, that's my next move.

I sold all my samsung stuff and barely got 800 for everything so I was pissed by the low resale value.

Also I got the iphone new from visible wireless prepaid, I'm paying 25 a month in a party plan and I'm getting a 200 dollar virtual card soon, so it's 400 after everything...

I'm keeping this iphone for years but I'm used to switching phones like a nerd but I want to stop that, all that...

Don't fall for the hype with all this hacking android stuff, that's extreme and hackers just don't target some random dudes, they going after big timers...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

U break It would of fixed that shyt in two hours..lol