Ferguson protesters take trip to Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Israel though?:mjlol: And that picture got me choking on beer right now:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Jesus... I really dont know what to say anymore man... I wish we can worry about BLACK problems first... See nikkas is too damn nice and too damn caring always willing to let folks ride our coattails...Their shyt always gets done but never ours...

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Why do they look like the XXL FRESHMAN CLASS OF 2015

B7Bm0wSCEAExq1n.jpg

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
#ALLLIVESMATTER :troll:

Black people should have more of a central focus than to try to bring others into our issues...then got the nerve to get mad when they get co-opted when they sold the rights to blackness and black issues to other races to feel like they are "a part of it" when they could really care less. It's like, when are my people's gonna get it? We are alone. We have no allies outside of us. Stop trying to bring Asians, Hispanics, Indians, etc...into our struggle and our issues. They don't give a shyt and never gave a shyt about us.

I swear, we collectively are so lost...no wonder why nobody respects us with poor decision making tactics such as this.:snoop:
"You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to *L*E*G*A*C*Y* again" sigh aint that the god damn truth

Status
Not open for further replies.