Ferguson protesters take trip to Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
VOID
Just look for code words breh. Such as "People of color" or "Minorities in the struggle". Whenever someone uses that term they want to attach Hispanic and Asian issues to the black struggle. Give them the :camby:

nikkas like Tariq, Dr. Boyce, Claud Anderson, Umar Johnson, and Farrakhan get my support because they aren't afraid to say loudly they are only here for BLACK PEOPLE. There are brothers out there who get the game, you just got to know how to look for them.

Amen...ain't that the truth. It's like they're afraid to ruffle feathers. No people have ever gotten what they wanted by being afraid to tell it like it is.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Black ppl are fukkin idiots man...like were gonna be on the bottom until the rapture.... Cacs will get theirs in hell but my hats off to them...they won

Yeah optimistic now with this pro black shyt about after years of being beat down trying to help nikkas out you'll throw in the towel too...man our ppl don't want to wake up. They're lost in the matrix..

Get this c00n shyt out of here, and I'm not using that term lightly :camby:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
"Ahmad Abuznaid, the legal and policy director of the Dream Defenders, as well as the co-organizer of the delegation, explained that the trip was all about making connections, and seeing beyond single-issue causes."

nikkas are never selfish. They are so hellbent to bringing other people in to diminish our issues to a extent that it will no longer become just OUR issues. Then we wonder why shyt never gets accomplished.
#ALLLIVESMATTER :troll:

Black people should have more of a central focus than to try to bring others into our issues...then got the nerve to get mad when they get co-opted when they sold the rights to blackness and black issues to other races to feel like they are "a part of it" when they could really care less. It's like, when are my people's gonna get it? We are alone. We have no allies outside of us. Stop trying to bring Asians, Hispanics, Indians, etc...into our struggle and our issues. They don't give a shyt and never gave a shyt about us.

I swear, we collectively are so lost...no wonder why nobody respects us with poor decision making tactics such as this.:snoop:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Aren't these the same clowns that were staging nypd diner boycotts in New York? A serious black issue has been taken over by a bunch of attention seeking hipsters. Just fukking look at them :mjlol:

fukking amen. This is why I'm not down with this "protest" bullshyt anymore. nikkas lost sight of the cause looking for the attention

Status
Not open for further replies.