Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
"Ahmad Abuznaid, the legal and policy director of the Dream Defenders, as well as the co-organizer of the delegation, explained that the trip was all about making connections, and seeing beyond single-issue causes."

nikkas are never selfish. They are so hellbent to bringing other people in to diminish our issues to a extent that it will no longer become just OUR issues. Then we wonder why shyt never gets accomplished.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Aren't these the same clowns that were staging nypd diner boycotts in New York? A serious black issue has been taken over by a bunch of attention seeking hipsters. Just fukking look at them :mjlol:
Yep, all they want is some attention and a pet on the head from massa. Look at hose lesbians kissing in front of the movement. Getting validation from the white establishment is worth more to these morons then real actual results for our people. fukking clowns and posers. Real leadership black died with Huey Newton. :smh:

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
"Furthermore, he said that the American activists hoped to collaborate and teach organizing and protest strategies that have worked well in the United States, to their Palestinian brothers and sisters."

:deadmanny:
Yeah, some hipsters from suburbia America will teach Palestinians about organising and protesting. The Palestinians clearly have no experience in that department.

Also, what protests have worked well in America? And I notice that dude is Palestinian, so he has basically hijacked a black issue to shift attention to his own people whilst pretending to care about ferguson and black people.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
"Ahmad Abuznaid, the legal and policy director of the Dream Defenders, as well as the co-organizer of the delegation, explained that the trip was all about making connections, and seeing beyond single-issue causes."

nikkas are never selfish. They are so hellbent to bringing other people in to diminish our issues to a extent that it will no longer become just OUR issues. Then we wonder why shyt never gets accomplished.

Yep, all they want is some attention and a pet on the head from massa. Look at hose lesbians kissing in front of the movement. Getting validation from the white establishment is worth more to these morons then real actual results for our people. fukking clowns and posers. Real leadership black died with Huey Newton. :smh:

This reminds me of that tranny that called in Tariq's show complaining that he didn't include any gay people in Hidden Colors. Then, he asked him/her to name any gay people in black history, then he/she couldn't think of any. Then, Tariq got pissed off and went on an epic rant about how black people are the only ones who go on this "Well about black and gay?", "What about black and Hispanic?"

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just look for code words breh. Such as "People of color" or "Minorities in the struggle". Whenever someone uses that term they want to attach Hispanic and Asian issues to the black struggle. Give them the :camby:

nikkas like Tariq, Dr. Boyce, Claud Anderson, Umar Johnson, and Farrakhan get my support because they aren't afraid to say loudly they are only here for BLACK PEOPLE. There are brothers out there who get the game, you just got to know how to look for them.
Right...I agree but being a conscious black man will beat u down. Sometime s I have wish I didn't know what I know....the gift and the curse...sighs

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Right...I agree but being a conscious black man will beat u down. Sometime s I have wish I didn't know what I know....the gift and the curse...sighs
Can anybody dig up that Nas quote? I forget what song it was, but it was something about how being conscious and black at the same time can make it hard to breathe in America

Status
Not open for further replies.