Not open for further replies.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
B7Bm0wSCEAExq1n.jpg

fukking idiots.

Only three black men :sas2: Look at the rest :sas1:

These black women are lost :mjcry:

How about demanding our own state.. surely 400 years of slavery and at least 100,000,000 bodies >= 6,000,000 bodies throughout several years.. right? So why do they get a whole state and billions annually.. yet we don't even get our 40 acres and a mule? Does anyone ever question this.. or do you just accept that black lives don't matter? Just like they say "no justice, no peace" but in the face of injustice, all these c00ns demonstrate is peacefulness. How about actually doing something instead of sympathizing with Arabs who hate you? fukking stupid.

Broken and lost.

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
fukking idiots.

Only three black men :sas2: Look at the rest :sas1:

These black women are lost :mjcry:

How about demanding our own state.. surely 400 years of slavery and at least 100,000,000 bodies >= 6,000,000 bodies throughout several years.. right? So why do they get a whole state and billions annually.. yet we don't even get 40 mules and an acre?

Broken and lost.
they building solidarity bruh:sas1:

just another worthless measure that can never be quantified. when will we learn:snoop:. Could have at least gone to Africa.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq ain't no prophet. Its common knowledge. I've say the shyt I just don't have a platform. The point is' wake up and don't rely on other ppl. This is for everything. Were at war

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Yeah optimistic now with this pro black shyt about after years of being beat down trying to help nikkas out you'll throw in the towel too...man our ppl don't want to wake up. They're lost in the matrix..
Just look for code words breh. Such as "People of color" or "Minorities in the struggle". Whenever someone uses that term they want to attach Hispanic and Asian issues to the black struggle. Give them the :camby:

nikkas like Tariq, Dr. Boyce, Claud Anderson, Umar Johnson, and Farrakhan get my support because they aren't afraid to say loudly they are only here for BLACK PEOPLE. There are brothers out there who get the game, you just got to know how to look for them.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Instead of:
a-Setting up town-hall meetings w/police commissioner & union
b-Registering more people in the neighborhood to vote
c-Setting up meetings with government officials on how to improve the relations between officers and the community

These nikkas taking a vacation to exotic locations:stopitslime:
THese new nikkas are a fukking joke. I see why they were invited to the White House. Noting but a bunch of pansy trying to diminish black activism because they are SCARED to just focus on black people. If they get blown up by the IDF, I wouldn't even give a damn. Put some real black people in charge of this movement. :snoop:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yea if they didn't do any of those things and took this trip, that would be a major problem. But if they have done those things and are still actively doing it, I see no problem with this trip.

lol...they been doing that since august

elections are 10 months away and they did this last election iirc

lol again. you just sayin shyt

whatever they're attempting to do will be forever more imactful than D- talking shyt about them on the internet

So I guess everyone are just gonna ignore these posts huh :lupe:

Status
Not open for further replies.