Ferguson Activist/Black Nationalist Darren Seals (guy who slapped Deray) found murdered

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I found an interview where the one was talking about the other. Unless she got sum next level Sybil shyt going on I'm gonna go with its a diff person. Plus second shorty is sending mad shouts the breh D. Seals way so ...
Brittney P roles with Deray and Nettta. I don't think I recall her saying anything foul about BM.

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP this is is wild yo

Yall need to save that entire tweet thread where he exposed Deray and them ASAP. At least save it in text and post it on the forum. If this happened I wouldn't be surprised if his twitter page disappears next.

So fukked up

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Another brother gone. RIP. So sad that, 2 brothers with the same goal (justice for black people) are pitted, or choose to be pitted against one another. The white man in his charge to oppress the black man has 1 thing the black man does not have in his fight to free black men: unity. We preach unity, but even the guys who are supposed to get us unity and freedom are not always united. It's because black people have been conditioned to be in competition with each other: it's the key to properly executing a 'divide and conquer' tactic. One that has been working since before most of us on this board were born.

RIP to this man.