Ferguson Activist/Black Nationalist Darren Seals (guy who slapped Deray) found murdered

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
George Soros? :dahell:

Y'all can't be serious :snoop:. This is clearly white supremacists clapping back :bustback: Go ahead, militants. You said you about that action and not praying to GOD. :sas1: Well, here's your chance to showcase that. Hunt 'em down :sas2:

Blm is a legit business they ha e offices throughout America also they're more liberal than the real street cats doing the real work. It may not be white supremacist but Blm supporters getting g rid of the real competition. Tariq crowd is this dude who got marked member tariq crowd probably won't vote, won't get involved in liberal bullshyt like Blm for hits.

Blm people csn and probably makes sense to eliminate the real street element thst won't support them.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
I got thru the thread

BLM have got millions of dollars?

There was an estimated 36 million that went through Ferguson. Somebody ate off that and the way people who are really there in St Louis and Ferfuson make it sound like it wasn't the community or organizations that are actually. I could easily see BLM having a few million just off mike brown alone let alone all the other incidents in the last few years.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
There was an estimated 36 million that went through Ferguson. Somebody ate off that and the way people who are really there in St Louis and Ferfuson make it sound like it wasn't the community or organizations that are actually. I could easily see BLM having a few million just off mike brown alone let alone all the other incidents in the last few years.
I forgot about Jay reportedly giving them a mil'

I'm not even surprised

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
CrxD73AWYAAPiSz.jpg

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

Just searched this bytches twitter handle. Her account is deactivated.

But i did stumble across this little nugget that may NOT surprise anyone.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/5442...ot-married-after-meeting-at-ferguson-protests

If this doesn't get turned into a movie immediately, I'm giving up on life.Ferguson protestors Alexis Templeton and Brittany Ferrell got married yesterday

37f508c0-6838-0132-1812-0a7dfd902b7c.jpg

I suspect a lot of these black feminists and BWGTOW are really lesbians trying to convert more to their team. But Ill let yall fight em

Image5.jpg~c200

EDIT: looks like someone already pointed this out

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Just searched this bytches twitter handle. Her account is deactivated.

But i did stumble across this little nugget that may NOT surprise anyone.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/5442...ot-married-after-meeting-at-ferguson-protests

I suspect a lot of these black feminists and BWGTOW are really lesbians trying to convert more to their team. But Ill let yall fight em

Image5.jpg~c200

EDIT: looks like someone already pointed this out

My mother told me this recently when discussing black issues. She all these chicks are just lesbians, the stuff they say is not even logical. I agree.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps