Ferguson Activist/Black Nationalist Darren Seals (guy who slapped Deray) found murdered

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
:whoo:

I thought it was only one other who was killed like that. Yeah this shyt was a hit

Me too. I'm just finding out about this as well. If only there was some sort of television program dedicated to reporting about the events taking place in their communities.
:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

It's getting deeper than the ocean floor. They know more ppl are getting woke ( Beyoncé super bowl appearance, Kaepernick not standing for the pledge, football players at Mizzou not playing ) so they using old tatics to stop this by killing off the real people. Sooner or latter black folks gonna find out that BLM ain't nothing but a fake ass group and deray just some clown in a blue vest (even tho black folks don't know who he is) just like they ran Sharpton outta town

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Don't even wanna put that on this brother name but if they take [redacted] out :wow:

Not a conspiracy guy but I 100% believe this was a funded hit

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
This has happened to quite a few black people in Ferguson. I'm sure the Klan or some white supremacist group was the ones who murdered him.

Yeah but they also know how to blackmail nikkas into doing their dirty work for them, like what happened to brother Malcolm.

EDIT: They set him on fire before they shot him? That's a tactic that was used a lot by cacs and crooked cops in the civil rights era and all the way back to slavery. When the North won the civil war, white people in the south went ape shyt and setting black people on fire was one of their favorite ways of killing (along with lynching, raping, beating, and shooting). This continued all the way into the 60's.

I can't imagine too many black men would be into that fire shyt....that sounds personal, like it has deep racial undertones...i.e some crooked cacs did it.

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
It's getting deeper than the ocean floor. They know more ppl are getting woke ( Beyoncé super bowl appearance, Kaepernick not standing for the pledge, football players at Mizzou not playing ) so they using old tatics to stop this by killing off the real people. Sooner or latter black folks gonna find out that BLM ain't nothing but a fake ass group and deray just some clown in a blue vest (even tho black folks don't know who he is) just like they ran Sharpton outta town

It's already established BLM is George Soros funded group.

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Yeah but they also know how to blackmail nikkas into doing their dirty work for them, like what happened to brother Malcolm.

EDIT: They set him on fire before they shot him? That's a tactic that was used a lot by cacs and crooked cops in the civil rights era and all the way back to slavery. When the North won the civil war, white people in the south went ape shyt and setting black people on fire was one of their favorite ways of killing (along with lynching, raping, beating, and shooting). This continued all the way into the 60's.

I can't imagine too many black men would be into that fire shyt....that sounds personal, like it has deep racial undertones...i.e some crooked cacs did it.
Nah...Shot him first...

He posted a FB live video shortly before yesterday (could be a matter of days or a week not sure)...He and his younger brother were dropping off paperwork to a dialysis center for their sick mother and the cops pulled him over. Jumped out weapons drawn, cuffed him, slammed him and his brother, the whole 9. The cops said something about him selling drugs and he gave them the :beli: and the cops laughed then went on to question him about his social media postings and him showing up to Trump rallies...

The chilling part: The cop told him he needs to learn how to pick his enemies :jbhmm:

And now this.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Nah...Shot him first...

He posted a FB live video shortly before yesterday (could be a matter of days or a week not sure)...He and his younger brother were dropping off paperwork to a dialysis center for their sick mother and the cops pulled him over. Jumped out weapons drawn, cuffed him, slammed him and his brother, the whole 9. The cops said something about him selling drugs and he gave them the :beli: and the cops laughed then went on to question him about his social media postings and him showing up to Trump rallies...

The chilling part: The cop told him he needs to learn how to pick his enemies :jbhmm:

And now this.

:ohhh: