Ferguson Activist/Black Nationalist Darren Seals (guy who slapped Deray) found murdered

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Huey Newton called it "revolutionary suicide"
Huey also revealed in this great book that puppet agents would use the blood and hysteria of the community to line their pockets so they could luxuriate in gated communities like the FauxLiveMatters broads who bought mansion and got Hollyweird production deals:ohhh::huhldup::what::scust::

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It’s definitely possible, he’ll the Russians been doing it close to a hundred years. :manny:

My thing is, as one of the few black men in those organizations, they’ll have you participating in so much anti black fukkery and subversion, you’ll have to wonder if you’re just playing the role of c00n or actually being one.

But hey anything is possible. Don’t wanna go to in depth on a public medium.
Say less, but I’ve always been of the belief that change needs to come from an upstream source.

Y’all never see me on the front lines protesting, because I believe back room deals are where it’s at.

On the front lines you make yourself an easy target.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If I had to guess I’d say the police killed him. And the FBI looked the other way.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it's sad because literally nothing will ever come of this. whoever killed him whether it was some third party commissioned or LE, there will be no atonement.

but it should be a strong message to others of the types of leadership that the deep state decided to get out the paint while the blue vest wearing fakkit and the fat lesbian still running around caking off mike brown and many other's deaths.

but i digress