Ferguson Activist/Black Nationalist Darren Seals (guy who slapped Deray) found murdered

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It's getting deeper than the ocean floor. They know more ppl are getting woke ( Beyoncé super bowl appearance, Kaepernick not standing for the pledge, football players at Mizzou not playing ) so they using old tatics to stop this by killing off the real people. Sooner or latter black folks gonna find out that BLM ain't nothing but a fake ass group and deray just some clown in a blue vest (even tho black folks don't know who he is) just like they ran Sharpton outta town

They know that but you can't stop what's in the universe breh time is coming and they know that. There only hope is to slow it down but it is written.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CYFYydhUwAAvaYC.jpg:large

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Pretty sure it was some white nationalist or KKK fukks that did this
Yeah but they also know how to blackmail nikkas into doing their dirty work for them, like what happened to brother Malcolm.

EDIT: They set him on fire before they shot him? That's a tactic that was used a lot by cacs and crooked cops in the civil rights era and all the way back to slavery. When the North won the civil war, white people in the south went ape shyt and setting black people on fire was one of their favorite ways of killing (along with lynching, raping, beating, and shooting). This continued all the way into the 60's.

I can't imagine too many black men would be into that fire shyt....that sounds personal, like it has deep racial undertones...i.e some crooked cacs did it.

I doubt it. More a like a political hit by breh on the soros/clinton payroll