Ferguson Activist/Black Nationalist Darren Seals (guy who slapped Deray) found murdered

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Revolutionary Suicide

all the true activist knew they were gonna die
RIP to this young man
Honestly if you're not willing to die and suffer for something you don't want it.

You ever been so hungry you start plotting licks? It's easy for people with options to criticize people who seem to make life threatening decisions, but being young and hopeless makes a lot shyt worth suffering and dying for.

Like Pac said, "I'm young, strapped, and I don't give a fukk. I'm hopeless."

I miss him so much. RIP to all the real ones.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Didn't a key witness from Ferguson end up shot and left in a burning car during the mike brown situation?
1. Darnell Robinson - Ferguson protester/activist - 10/8/2014 killed, body found in burning car. Suspect went from female to male, footage talked about but unavailable.

2. Antonio Jones Ferguson protester 11/9/14 fatally shot in abdomen twice. Body placed in the trunk of a car and set on fire.

3. Deandre Joshua 11/2014 shot in the head and gasoline had been used to light his body on fire then placed in his car. Thought to have testified before the grand jury in Ferguson. His killing occured the same night protesters took to the street to protest the grand jury's decision not to indict Wilson.

4. Terrell Beasley - Ferguson protester 12/19/15 found shot twice and burned in the back seat of a vehicle.

5. Vinnie Cascella - not sure if he was connected to Ferguson in any way this one is word of mouth - 7/15 shot and killed, body found in burning car.

6. Darren Seals - prominent vocal activist, shot and killed, body burned inside a vehicle. 9/2016

Did ANYONE get charged with these MURDERERS yet?

:francis:

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps
How is there not a federal investigation into this :mindblown:

:francis:
Suspected white supremacist run the Feds too, they don't give a damn about black lives either. No one is going to come save us from racist whites, we're going to have to fend for ourselves or continue to live on our knees. Descendants of the people that enslaved us will never save us, I don't know why black people don't understand this.

Black folks have to learn how to defend ourselves out here. It's sad but we don't have any laws in place to protect us and we can legally be murdered by any race of people in America besides other black folks... Remain vigilant brehs, the world is unforgiving towards black people.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
George Soros? :dahell:

Y'all can't be serious :snoop:. This is clearly white supremacists clapping back :bustback: Go ahead, militants. You said you about that action and not praying to GOD. :sas1: Well, here's your chance to showcase that. Hunt 'em down :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
George Soros? :dahell:

Y'all can't be serious :snoop:. This is clearly white supremacists clapping back :bustback: Go ahead, militants. You said you about that action and not praying to GOD. :sas1: Well, here's your chance to showcase that. Hunt 'em down :sas2:

always a deflectin cac in the bunch trying every chance to start some drama or try and shyt on nikkas
shut yo unarmed harmless ass up