Ferguson Activist/Black Nationalist Darren Seals (guy who slapped Deray) found murdered

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They seem to have their M.O down on these assassinations since the Mike Brown thing.
Shooting em in cars and setting it on fire :francis:

If the noise gets too loud they just gon throw a sacrificial scapegoat, probably the dumb mfs that actually did the shooting, mission accomplished either way.
If anything the US learned about black revolutionaries (or REAL activists in general) it's to take em out early before they can gain traction :mjcry:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The bugged out part is people are currently on FB tagging his name in the video of him burning in the car...:snoop: According to the police he was shot in the back of the head...They came to that conclusion rather quickly consider how long he was sitting in that car burning (easily 10 minutes)...:francis: I could be reaching but still...

Initially folks here were quick to jump on that black on black crime shyt til they realized who it was and what he has been doing (previously said to be working to expose BLM among his local works)...

Assassinated. Flat out.
That's why you just expose and don't say you're going to expose

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
CruMJepVIAAUew4.jpg

CruMJAaUAAEfcP5.jpg

:whoo:

I thought it was only one other who was killed like that. Yeah this shyt was a hit