Ferguson Activist/Black Nationalist Darren Seals (guy who slapped Deray) found murdered

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
This was a hit. I can't believe dude got murdered in his own town like this.

This has happened to quite a few black people in Ferguson. I'm sure the Klan or some white supremacist group was the ones who murdered him.

Feds and/or white nationalists involved. This ain't the first time it's happened in STL either.

If you a vocal pro-black person that burner gotta stay on you hip, in your whip, and in your crib at this rate.:huhldup:

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
R.I.P.

Terrible to be so young, useful, passionate, and intelligent. Scary as well.

Don't know story of what Deray did and whose Soros or the other names ya mentioned, except that the slain didn't appreciate their services. Other activists didn't like the victim?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Feds and/or white nationalists involved. This ain't the first time it's happened in STL either.

If you a vocal pro-black person that burner gotta stay on you hip, in your whip, and in your crib at this rate.:huhldup:
CruMJepVIAAUew4.jpg

CruMJAaUAAEfcP5.jpg

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

Jesus Take The Wheel: Friend Of Eye Witness In Mike Brown Shooting Found Shot To Death After Being Set On Fire In Ferguson
There are no rallies or news cameras there, no signs or ribbons to mark the spot where, the police say, Deandre Joshua, 20, was shot once in the head and then set on fire inside his car. He was the only person killed during the fires, looting and riots that shook the city after a grand jury declined to indict a white police officer in Mr. Brown’s killing. But in the days since, Mr. Joshua’s death has largely become a footnote to Ferguson’s story — an open homicide case and a bitter mystery for his family.

:ohhh::wow:got damn