Feminists are setting fires in the streets of Medellin Colombia while protesting foreigner's!

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
the dumbest thing those "passport bros" could do was advertise on the internet.

Like people in the native country wouldnt be insulted at you projecting the women to being a bunch of prostitutes.

:yeshrug:

I dont blame those ladies, its insulting when you look at it.
Seriously, once wannabe influencers started taking it over, it was only downhill from there.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Seriously, once wannabe influencers started taking it over, it was only downhill from there.
yes and no. does it promote brehs who don't have clue to try to do what they do absolutely. But people have been traveling and engaging in fukkery since times immortal. How Stella got her Groove back came out in the 90's.

Goofies will alway goof no matter what.
if I posted what my day was like so far I have a stuffed up nose, a maid asked me if I had any work for her. I went to the coffee shop spoke some spanish and taught the cafe workers that Portion de Pie de Manazana means a piece of Apple pie then a came home and type on the Coli.

Again if I'm living the Coli's dreams then I'd say the Coli has very small thinking because other than having a maid and not working my life ain't no different than it would be in the states.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Im not mad at #passport bruhs but i still dont understand why go overseas strictly to trick though and still spend $$$$'s on airfare and accommodations and all that when u could just go to any massage parlor or even fly a bih out and only spend a a few $$$ at most without all the extra aggravation and money?

Like if u wanted to travel anyway and just happen to get some cheeks as part of the trip i get it but going oversees just to buy some box just feels kinda counter-intuitive. Especially now that video bloggers have blown the spot up.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Im not mad at #passport bruhs but i still dont understand why go overseas strictly to trick though and still spend $$$$'s on airfare and accommodations and all that when u could just go to any massage parlor or even fly a bih out and only spend a a few $$$ at most without all the extra aggravation and money?

Like if u wanted to travel anyway and just happen to get some cheeks as part of the trip i get it but going oversees just to buy some box just feels kinda counter-intuitive. Especially now that video bloggers have blown the spot up.
To answer the question most dudes want to go somewhere and random;y knock down something.

That's why I went back and forth with @Balla in my thread homie didn't want to trick but like women on girl's trips they go looking to hang out with the option of a little discretionary hooking up.

ther than paying for food and drinks unless she's old or ugly or out caught up she's not staright paying for it. Same thing with a breh he goes to Medellin hits the clubs and the malls then swipes on Tinder has the bytch come through smashes and she asks 25 bucks in cab fare in his mind he didn't trick. That's what the vast majority of dudes are out here doing tricking without them thinking it's tricking.

From what brehs and there's ton from Altanta tell me american hoes are hella entitled and when factoring in the cost of flights and accomodations it's cheaper than dating in the A as a uglygang breh.
I do know that wilth inflation even a date at the Cheesecake factory costs a pretty penny. The cost of cheesecake in Colombia is like 12 bucks for the whole damncake.

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
To answer the question most dudes want to go somewhere and random;y knock down something.

That's why I went back and forth with @Balla in my thread homie didn't want to trick but like women on girl's trips they go looking to hang out with the option of a little discretionary hooking up.

ther than paying for food and drinks unless she's old or ugly or out caught up she's not staright paying for it. Same thing with a breh he goes to Medellin hits the clubs and the malls then swipes on Tinder has the bytch come through smashes and she asks 25 bucks in cab fare in his mind he didn't trick. That's what the vast majority of dudes are out here doing tricking without them thinking it's tricking.

From what brehs and there's ton from Altanta tell me american hoes are hella entitled and when factoring in the cost of flights and accomodations it's cheaper than dating in the A as a uglygang breh.
I do know that wilth inflation even a date at the Cheesecake factory costs a pretty penny. The cost of cheesecake in Colombia is like 12 bucks for the whole damncake.
Yeah that i can actually completely understand. Like if they in it for the experience or whatever. I would love to go to Ghana, Kenya, Japan or even s. korea and knock something down. :ohlawd:

Just the thrill of the hunt would be :whew:

But going there just to trick, on like actual hoes i just imagine it wouldnt feel too different than smashing a hoe anywhere else just with a little bit of an exotic setting. Hoes is pretty much hoes :manny:

But dating/hooking up with a foreign chick gotta be decent just to experience. :salute:

Vilify

Superstar
Daps

Exactly. I'm not against tricking personally but going all the way to Colombia to mess with prostitutes is wild to me. The post nut clarity must be crazy.

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Exactly. I'm not against tricking personally but going all the way to Colombia to mess with prostitutes is wild to me. The post nut clarity must be crazy.
Id also feel kinda :lupe: committing a crime in some foreign country :whoa:

Especially a poorer/3rd world/developing nation. Dem prison stories from dem places especially foreigners... especially american foreigners :sadcam:

U could argue they turn a blind eye to that kinda thing there, but it really aint like they trippin on it over here though :hubie:

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Id also feel kinda :lupe: committing a crime in some foreign country :whoa:

Especially a poorer/3rd world/developing nation. Dem prison stories from dem places especially foreigners... especially american foreigners :sadcam:

U could argue they turn a blind eye to that kinda thing there, but it really aint like they trippin on it over here though :hubie:

Prostitution is legal there

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Lemme get this right: Passport Bros started as a way to escape feminist ideals. And now the women are developing/strengthening feminist ideologies in response?
8-Qw-Hjp-T7r3-RM.gif
:russ::russ::russ:

The joke writes itself.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that i can actually completely understand. Like if they in it for the experience or whatever. I would love to go to Ghana, Kenya, Japan or even s. korea and knock something down. :ohlawd:

Just the thrill of the hunt would be :whew:

But going there just to trick, on like actual hoes i just imagine it wouldnt feel too different than smashing a hoe anywhere else just with a little bit of an exotic setting. Hoes is pretty much hoes :manny:

But dating/hooking up with a foreign chick gotta be decent just to experience. :salute:
There's a lot of demonization of Black Men but I've seen Black and other types of women in action.

The show Harlem had a segment when they went to Puerto Rico. The tottiest chick out the click was openly planning to wild out even the lesbian one went on a date.

In reality no one actually smashed ( maybe the lesbian one did) but the point is the reserved the right to Thot it up on vacation. They wasn't tricking or anything like that they just knew that chicks in the area down to fukk will attract nikkas who are also down to fukk.

To keep it all the way a bean it's better to smash and dash. I have an ex chick and I know a wierdo 60 year old who annoys everyone because this nikka is constantly swiping on his phone.

Homie is worst than Qaugmire we could be watching the game, be in a heated debate, playing cards and this nikka is contstantly swiping.

He pissed my ex off because why she was trying to teach him he was swiping.

After all these years and being married in the states he still doesn't know basic shyt about women. He met a girl on Tinder stayed with 3 whole days, Then moved in with her. Not even thinking that it might be some red flags and how a Colombian can afford a Jeep.

This nikka flew her to Cartagena and Punta Cana and got mad when she asked him to pay the rent.

I didn't even bother to tell him that when you trick off vacays and shyt a bytch is gonna get expectations.

But that's the thing about traveling uglygang 60 year olds can get entitled because you can literally swipe then Beat skeet and retreat with next to no money spent.

That's something either you can do in the states or you can't. Some areas in the states like you better I could move like that down south in the states for some reason.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Well most of the dudes we’re referencing have to walk before they can run :skip:
Man if nikkas came down here tricked and learned how to deal with a woman it would be worth it.

But they generally don't.

One thing Colombia has over the DR is if a chick doesn't scope you she'll tell you how fukked up you after she gets paid.

I knew a 70 year old who go scoped by a chick because he wouldn't give her his bluetooth speaker that she wanted so she gave him an extremely light dose and flew back to Bogota from Cali.

If she gave him too much he would've been dead.