Feminists are setting fires in the streets of Medellin Colombia while protesting foreigner's!

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
If some countries are fine with sex tourism, then they need to fund some heavy policing with international connections. No regulation or proper oversight will have you going the way of Thailand. These sick depraved pedos will always come.
Exactly. These countries need to execute their own who are selling these kids and work with international agencies to apprehend the foreigners traveling to these countries to commit these heinous activities

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Passport Bro era over :wow:

images

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Yes; the sex industry is big all over the globe. That doesn’t mean it needs to be publicized and touted as a main attraction for stupid men watching social media.

Paying for wh0res isn’t something that normal people brag about IN PUBLIC/ ON SOCIAL MEDIA 🤣
Very small step between stripper culture and tricking.

It's basically an interstate connecting the two cultures.

No bueno

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Americans...

It was only a matter of time before the locals started clapping back and I fully support this...
No it's not. It's any non Latin American except Spanish, Portuguese and Italians and Medellin is filled with Europeans, Australians, Israelis and even Mexicans.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Tourism is big business in Colombia

Any legit news source reporting this?
I literally just watched an IG in Colombia about this, basically they tracked how much money Medellin was making off of tourism and how it affected the cost of living.

That's what's got people in an uproar the Digital nomad ( who the Govt. made a special visa to facilitate them) making housing prices go up because Colombian landlords would rather gringo price a foriegner than rent to a local.

For example I know a guy who is renting a three bedroom apartment for 295 a Month (unfurn) I'm paying about 450 a month (furn) and I knew a guy who got a "steal" for a one bedroom for 1000 a month when I told him he was crazy for paying that much he said it was listed for 1400 a month and he talked the guy down to a grand a month.

It's easy to blame the so called passport bros though

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. These countries need to execute their own who are selling these kids and work with international agencies to apprehend the foreigners traveling to these countries to commit these heinous activities

In the Movie The Sound of Freedom the cop had to break the laws of Colombia to rescue the childrent.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Passports dorks should have kept their dirt on the low. The hell are you vlogging your sex tourism for?:laff:
Frankly I don't know why it gets so many views.

A lot of what constitutes social media for Men is Revenge of the Nerds style trolling shyt starts with Andrew Tate and goes down to Auston Hollerman and the creep cammers.

I guess nikkas just like to see someone they view as them stick it women and win.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
For example I know a guy who is renting a three bedroom apartment for 295 a Month (unfurn) I'm paying about 450 a month (furn) and I knew a guy who got a "steal" for a one bedroom for 1000 a month when I told him he was crazy for paying that much he said it was listed for 1400 a month and he talked the guy down to a grand a month.

Did you use any site or realtor to find your furnished apartment as a foreigner? I'm planning to head back to Colombia in August for 3 months but rather stay somewhere paying anything in the range of 400-700.

I know its popular for people to just walk on the streets and be on the look-out for those "Se arrienda" signs.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Did you use any site or realtor to find your furnished apartment as a foreigner? I'm planning to head back to Colombia in August for 3 months but rather stay somewhere paying anything in the range of 400-700.

I know its popular for people to just walk on the streets and be on the look-out for those "Se arrienda" signs.
The bolded is the most popular way for a reason.

For a rental it low key makes no sense to go to a realtor especially for a furnished joint.

But you can go to Properati.com or Fincareiz.com to see what places are going for in your area.

If you're planning to get an apartment to keep it except for the most high end if you're paying more than 550 (unfurn not ultilites included) or so you're paying too much.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

If you go with a realtor they're gonna tack on fees for finding the spot whichever way you go expect to have at least 3 months rent up front because other than that they'd be loath to rent to an american. I knew a brokepat who found a place for less than 300 but even though he has a cedula he didn't have the three months advance that they demanded from him.

He had to find a local who agreed to put it in her name.

Three months advance is illegal but standard practice when renting to gringos. I do know a googy who skipped out on his rent and his maid's wages.